• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1pv6vq.jpg

Dad Spencer Jordan & Stepmom Marie Magoon​
Calgary police have charged Meika Jordan's father and stepmother with second-degree murder in the death of the six-year-old.

Spencer Lee Jordan, 26, and Marie Eve Magoon, 22, have been charged with one count each of second-degree murder, police announced Monday morning. The pair were arrested on Sunday. Jordan was found in a hotel room and Magoon in the downtown Calgary area, said Staff Sgt. Doug Andrus.

They will appear in court on Tuesday, nearly a year after the girl's death in a northeast home
The girl's biological mother, who shared custody, was relieved to hear about the charges, Andrus said during a news conference on Monday.

"Infant deaths tend to strike a special chord with our investigators, an emotional chord, some of whom have children of their own, and I think this investigation also struck an emotional chord with the community."

Long police investigation

Police and family service authorities had never been involved with Jordan or Magoon, however since the girl's death, the couple's other children were "placed in a safe environment," he said. Andrus wouldn't comment on the motive in this case, saying it was before the courts, but did say Jordan and Magoon did not co-operate with the investigation.

"Caregivers do not harm their children for reasons typically found in adult sudden death investigations, such as revenge, greed or robbery. Caregivers harm their children for reasons such as crying, bed wetting or out of frustration or resentment. One of the reasons that these investigations are so complex is that caregivers are reluctant or embarrassed to discuss these reasons with investigators."

Police said earlier that the girl's injuries sustained last November at her home on Temple Drive N.E. were not consistent with what family members claimed when they said she fell down a flight of stairs. The death was declared a homicide when an autopsy discovered she died from multiple blunt force trauma.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/story/2012/10/08/calgary-charges-meika-jordan.html
or3qlx.jpg
Meika Jordan died at hospital a day after sustaining severe injuries in her home in Calgary's northeast​

What a beautiful little girl, the are no reasons for deliberately hurting child that can justify that child dying. I'm glad they finally figured it out.

...so i bet they thouht they'd never get caught. glad someone was there to piss on their party. i hope they were haunted every moment of every day leading up to their arrest. I hope they thought about her every day and I hope they hate themselves for what they have done. Fucking shameful we have to share space with shit like this.

Is it me or does that nasty heffer looked amused in that photo? The dad also looks like he is trying to stiffle a giggle. Fuck them both. It may have taken a year but they are finally getting what's coming to them. I hope they hate themselves too but I doubt it just by looking at them.

On November 13 at approximately 7:15 p.m., police were called to the 6700 block of Temple Dr. N.E. for reports of a girl suffering from undetermined injuries.

The father and stepmother alleged that she had fallen down some stairs inside the home.

Meika Dawn Jordan was taken to hospital where she died the next day.

An autopsy was conducted the following day and officials found that she died as a result of multiple blunt force trauma injuries.

The death was then classified as a homicide.

Police have been working ever since the girl's death to collect as much evidence as they could on the incident.

Last week, police say that new forensic information revealed more signs of physical abuse allegedly suffered at the hands of her father and stepmother.

They say Jordan received third degree burns on her hand and finger.

Given the extra evidence, police have now discounted the story of the father and stepmother, ultimately leading to the charges.

Once investigators were on to their scheme, they quickly stopped cooperating.

The investigation heightened over the past few days and finally got to the point where they could lay charges in the death.
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/police-say-case-hits-close-to-home-1.987595

efORaYX.jpg
TBvNhnM.jpg

Another sick story. What a beautiful little girl. She could have been mine and loved and protected and would never had seen that kind of evil.

2uqc4fo.jpg

Spencer Jordan and Marie Magoon are charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Meika Jordan, 6,
Father, stepmother face first-degree murder trial in child’s death
he father and stepmother of six-year-old Meika Jordan have been ordered to stand trial on first-degree murder in connection with her death last year.
Provincial court Judge Paul Mason on Friday committed Spencer Jordan and Marie Magoon to face a Court of Queen’s Bench jury trial on the most serious charge in the Criminal Code.
Both accused are scheduled to next appear in criminal court Feb. 17 to set a date for the trial.
[...]
Crown prosecutors Susan Pepper and Hyatt Mograbee called more than a dozen witnesses, including doctors, paramedics, the primary police investigator, undercover officers and the girl’s mother during the two-week hearing that started in October.
Jordan and Magoon were originally charged with second-degree murder following a lengthy investigation but the charges were upgraded in July, leaving the accused facing a life sentence with a minimum of 25 years in prison before parole if convicted.
[....]
Police said the explanation offered by the couple for the girl’s serious injuries didn’t match her wounds.
The death was deemed a homicide when an autopsy determined she died as a result of multiple blunt-force trauma.
Investigators also discovered that Meika had sustained a severe third-degree burn to her hand and palm, and other undetermined injuries prior to her death.
http://www.calgaryherald.com/mobile/news/calgary/Calgary couple stand trial first degree murder child death/9256821/story.html

That evil bitch has the perfect name, Marie IsaGOON. Again, I just feel like punching her in her big ol face and ripping that pussy's beard right out of his fucking ugly face. That little girl was absolutely beautiful and what a glowing smile, how dare these ugly evil Fucks remove this beautiful child from the world, leaving us only to look at them. Fucking animals.

He is smirking. That greasy bastard is being charged with the MURDER of his daughter and is smirking!:rage:

Pussy whooped motherfucker. He will be someone's pussy in prison soon enough.

The cunt picked on a 6yr old cause she wasn't her daughter and was jealous. I would love to be in that crowd and throw a brick to bust her porky face.

Another sick story. What a beautiful little girl. She could have been mine and loved and protected and would never had seen that kind of evil.
She's seems like a busy, inquizative, intuitive little girl, perhaps brighter than the both of them and they couldn't nurture that. Dumb fucks don't know how to deal with a child like that, and this is what happens… smh

Pussy whooped motherfucker. He will be someone's pussy in prison soon enough.

The cunt picked on a 6yr old cause she wasn't her daughter and was jealous. I would love to be in that crowd and throw a brick to bust her porky face.
Not to mention, the Meika was a beautiful little girl. This nasty skag is just that, and will never be beautiful like Meika.

Caregivers harm their children for reasons such as crying, bed wetting or out of frustration or resentment. One of the reasons that these investigations are so complex is that caregivers are reluctant or embarrassed to discuss these reasons with investigators."

Oh, are they embarrassed? Boo fucking hoo. I think embarrassed is a poor choice of words. How about ashamed? They should be so fucking ashamed of themselves. I will never understand this, never.

They should be embarrassed, they should be embarrassed because they were too fucking out of control to stop themselves before an investigation NEEDED to be started. They should be embarrassed and ashamed that they have so little control of their own mind and body that they felt their ONLY option was to beat on a defenseless and weak child. They should be so fucking embarrassed.

"Caregivers do not harm their children for reasons typically found in adult sudden death investigations, such as revenge, greed or robbery. Caregivers harm their children for reasons such as crying, bed wetting or out of frustration or resentment. One of the reasons that these investigations are so complex is that caregivers are reluctant or embarrassed to discuss these reasons with investigators."

If you aren't prepared to deal with crying or bedwetting, and frustration and resentment are two feelings that cause you to become homicidal, maybe parenting isn't the best job for you. This makes me want to vomit with rage.

Caregivers harm their children for reasons such as crying, bed wetting or out of frustration or resentment. One of the reasons that these investigations are so complex is that caregivers are reluctant or embarrassed to discuss these reasons with investigators."

This was in a general sense about cases like this. Not just this one specifically.

The love a father has for his daughter is amazing. Just to watch. He was a piece of shit excuse of a "man". & that fat lard of greese was just jealous.

September 18, 2015
A Calgary judge has handed the father and stepmother of a murdered six-year-old life sentences with no chance of parole for 17 years.

Meika Jordan was beaten to death over three days in November 2011. She died in hospital of blunt force trauma.

Spencer Jordan, Meika's father, and Marie Magoon, her stepmother, were originally charged with first-degree murder.

After a five-week trial, Justice Rosemary Nation found the pair guilty of second-degree murder in June.
A second-degree murder conviction comes with an automatic life sentence with no chance of parole for at least 10 years, but has a maximum of 25 years.

As Nation gave her ruling, she said words could not describe the egregious nature of this crime against one of the most vulnerable and precious members of society.

Crown prosecutor Susan Pepper had called the crime "uniquely horrific" in arguing for a lengthy parole ineligibility of up to 21 years.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/meika-jordan-murder-trial-sentencing-hearing-1.3233528
September 14, 2016
The Alberta Court of Appeal has reserved its decision on whether to grant appeals to the Calgary council convicted of killing six-year-old Meika Jordan.

Last September Spencer Jordan, Meika’s father, and her stepmother Marie Magoon were sentenced to life in prison for second degree murder with no change of parole for 17 years.

The Crown wants the appeal court to find the couple guilty of the more serious charge of first-degree murder. Jordan and Magoon want to be acquitted or face new trials.
http://www.newstalk770.com/2016/09/14/146403/

Last edited:
Back