• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 3-year-old boy had to be treated for a 1-inch laceration on his forehead at Flagler Hospital after he was physically abused by his father, investigators said.

The victim’s mother showed a detective text messages between her and Brandon Wilson, 24, after she learned her child had been injured. She said she left their children, including her 3-year-old son who is nonverbal with a learning disability, in the care of Wilson while she went to work, police said.

Victim’s Mother: “You busted ---- head open.”
Wilson: [Smiley face emojis] “I told you to bring your dumb a… home. You don’t want to listen so f..k it. You don’t care about my wellbeing so I don’t care about yours or nothing you care about.”
Victim’s Mother: “That’s your child. You know I have to go to work.”
Wilson: “Not my ---. That’s all you. This what you wanted.”
Victim’s Mother: “Yes he is yours all day and you hurt him. You don’t care about nobody. Whatever happens to you, you deserve it.”
Wilson: “Yep. Yep. Yep. Go ahead and snitch. I actually want you to this time. So you got an ambulance. Lol.”

The rest of the text messages were too vulgar to disclose.

Later that day, detectives spoke to Wilson, who told them the child was injured accidentally.

The report says that he told police the child was acting up, so he hit the boy in the chest with the back of his hand five times. He also told police that he popped the boy upside his head because “that is how his daddy did it to him.” According to the report, after being hit in the face, the boy fell and hit his face on a closet door.

The boy received several stitches for a 1-inch gash in the middle of his forehead, police said.

Women who has a child - check
Women who works - check
Man who doesn't work - check
Man who has low respect for women - check
Man incapable of controlling unreasonable anger - check
Women has man be responsible to care for child while she is at work - check
Man abuses child while woman is at work - check

I think I've seen this story before.

Back