• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Anthony Worthington, 40, has admitted to charges that his 1-year-old daughter died from eating his drugs in their Colerain Township home.

Prosecutors said Reagan Worthington died from swallowing fentanyl in January.

Worthington pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, aggravated trafficking, child endangering and evidence tampering.

After first responders found the girl unresponsive and not breathing on Jan. 4, Worthington asked his 15-year-old niece to flush a bag of meth down the toilet, but an officer recovered it, according to prosecutors.

Police seized heroin and meth that the father was distributing out of his home.

Last edited:
Worthington now faces up to 21 years in prison.

Worthington's sentencing is set for June 19 at 9 a.m.

He faces 10 charges and pleaded guilty to five.

Even after a potential 21 years in prison and more than $50,000 in fines, he would face five years of mandatory probation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wl...-overdosed-by-fentanyl-pleads-guilty/27584234

The drug possession charges involve methamphetamine, heroin, fentanyl and the prescription pain drug, tramadol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/3176088002

Last edited:
@Satanica @Fives My Charm
A judge on Wednesday called Anthony Worthington "the poster child" for what can happen to any child of a drug dealer or drug user before sentencing him to 12 years and nine months in prison

On Jan. 4, Worthington's 13-month-old daughter, Raegan, died after ingesting fentanyl contained in a heroin "rock" Worthington had stashed in one of his socks before falling asleep.

"What happened in your home, unfortunately, is not at all unexpected," said Sylvia Hendon, a judge assigned to the case in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court.

"You are simply, at this moment, the poster child for what can happen to every single drug dealer and drug user in our community who has small children," she said.

The 40-year-old Colerain Township man pleaded guilty last month to charges including involuntary manslaughter, drug trafficking and tampering with evidence.

The tampering charge was related to Worthington's actions when police were at his home the day of his daughter's death. He was told to stay outside, but prosecutors say he leaned into a window and told his wife's 15-year-old niece to get rid a large amount of methamphetamine that also was in the house.

Police stopped that from happening.

"Right after these terrible events that he's seen involving his own, little daughter," said Assistant Prosecutor Anne Flanagan, "he placed yet another child in harm's way."

During the hearing, Worthington said he had been "completely irresponsible." He said what happened was "a terrible accident." When his mother and stepfather gave statements on his behalf, at times he bowed his head and wept.

He told Judge Sylvia Hendon that he asked the teenage girl to get rid of the drugs because he "didn't want 'em in the house."

"I knew I was going to jail," he said.

"At that point you didn't want them in the house?" Hendon said. "That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard."

The judge should have given him more time for just being full of shit.

Back