• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A Pennsylvania dad fatally shot a teenage boy because he believed the 17-year-old got his daughter hooked on drugs, according to a criminal complaint.

Michael D’Biagio, 41, still had his gun when officers arrived at a New Castle pizza shop where 17-year-old employee Darren Jevcak had been shot dead in the parking lot, New Castle police said in a statement.

The dad admitted shooting Jevcak “five or six times” — saying it was because the teen “got his daughter on drugs or coke,” according to a criminal complaint obtained by the New Castle News.

D’Biagio told cops that his daughter had been sneaking out of the house to buy and smoke marijuana and was also using cocaine with Jevcak, according to the complaint.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/23/dad-killed-teen-he-thought-got-his-daughter-hooked-on-drugs-authorities/

"According to court papers, 41-year-old Michael D'Biagio believed the teen, Darren Jevcak, got his daughter hooked on cocaine. The criminal complaint filed against D'Biagio reads that a witness heard the suspect say, "This is what drug dealers get."

According to the criminal complaint, D'Biagio shot Jevcak as he walked out the back door of Scustie's Super Pizza in New Castle, where Jevcak was a delivery driver.

"We know that hearts are broken on all sides, and it's just a terrible, sad, sad thing that happened," said D'Biagio's defense attorney, David Shrager.

Shrager said his client is a well-respected member of the community who has never been in trouble with the law.

"From everything I'm hearing, he's been nothing but a gentle and good father to his family," said Shrager. "I think everyone is shocked at these allegations."

D'Biagio is charged with criminal homicide. He is being held in the Lawrence County Jail without bail, pending a preliminary hearing."

D1f.jpg

Oooh, this will be the new face I picture when I see those god awful, tacky-as-fuck memes on Facebook about how daddy's gonna shoot his daughter's boyfriends in 15+ years if he gives the oh-so-tough daddy the wrong look.

My roommate tried posting those loads of garbage, until his girlfriend and I paired up against his toolery and kept making fun of it. Good times.

I have a 22 yo daughter that had to go to long term treatment to get off of cocaine. For 3 years I plotted the murder of the boyfriend that introduced her to and provided her endless amounts of coke. I felt like he took my REAL daughter away from me and replaced her with a hateful shell of a human. I literally grieved the old her. I truly understand how the dad felt, but damn dude....think about the teenage boy's parents, siblings and entire family that had nothing to do with anything. All of that pain. That's what stopped me. That and the fact that I don't think I'm about that prison life.

Prob one of those super religious nutter types who thinks he has ownership of his daughter to the point where any prospective bfs/husbands have to formally ask his permission to fuck her since her pussy belongs to him. REligious scum.

I have a 22 yo daughter that had to go to long term treatment to get off of cocaine. For 3 years I plotted the murder of the boyfriend that introduced her to and provided her endless amounts of coke. I felt like he took my REAL daughter away from me and replaced her with a hateful shell of a human. I literally grieved the old her. I truly understand how the dad felt, but damn dude....think about the teenage boy's parents, siblings and entire family that had nothing to do with anything. All of that pain. That's what stopped me. That and the fact that I don't think I'm about that prison life.

No one made your trash daughter snort coke and nobody forced the kids in this story to do it either.

Disgusting to hear ignorant scumbags demonize others for the poor decisions their loved ones made entirely on their own.

Prob one of those super religious nutter types who thinks he has ownership of his daughter to the point where any prospective bfs/husbands have to formally ask his permission to fuck her since her pussy belongs to him. REligious scum.

No one made your trash daughter snort coke and nobody forced the kids in this story to do it either.

Disgusting to hear ignorant scumbags demonize others for the poor decisions their loved ones made entirely on their own.
She's not trash, Mr. Burton. She's a human being that made bad choices. She was in college, on the Dean's list and fell in love with another human being that obviously makes bad judgments as well. Why would she fall for a guy like that if she wasn't trash? She was violently raped by my 16yo nephew when she was 5 years old. Although she has had plenty of counseling over the years since, trauma (mainly childhood trauma) is the real gateway drug. It's disgusting to hear ignorant scumbags with absolutley no compassion. It's also disgusting to hear grown men call young women "trash". You okay in the head there, buddy?

Last edited:
It sure is nice to blame someone else, but the person who got that girl on drugs was HER.
Now she is still an addict whose boyfriend is dead and whose father is going to prison.
Very true and that's the realization that I had a few years ago. It was her choice. It's a painful thing to comprehend when it's your child making the bad decisions and I hope in no way that I left the impression that I feel "Good job, Dad!" because that's not how I feel at all. I said that I understood how the dad may have felt because I had been there before. A teenage boy is dead, a young girl has a father going to prison, and families are grieving. But to call names and an eye roll over a 5 year old's sexual assault that left her unable to have children? That's some pretty vile shit there. Sad thing is, my nephew was discharged from juvenile detention on his 18th birthday. Only did 17 months. I suppose that is one reason I visit this site. To feel in solidarity with other people that hate pedophiles and people that hurt children, but you two can fuck off.

Very true and that's the realization that I had a few years ago. It was her choice. It's a painful thing to comprehend when it's your child making the bad decisions and I hope in no way that I left the impression that I feel "Good job, Dad!" because that's not how I feel at all. I said that I understood how the dad may have felt because I had been there before. A teenage boy is dead, a young girl has a father going to prison, and families are grieving. But to call names and an eye roll over a 5 year old's sexual assault that left her unable to have children? That's some pretty vile shit there. Sad thing is, my nephew was discharged from juvenile detention on his 18th birthday. Only did 17 months. I suppose that is one reason I visit this site. To feel in solidarity with other people that hate pedophiles and people that hurt children, but you two can fuck off.
I'm sorry about your daughter :( I pray she can find true peace

She's not trash, Mr. Burton. She's a human being that made bad choices. She was in college, on the Dean's list and fell in love with another human being that obviously makes bad judgments as well. Why would she fall for a guy like that if she wasn't trash? She was violently raped by my 16yo nephew when she was 5 years old. Although she has had plenty of counseling over the years since, trauma (mainly childhood trauma) is the real gateway drug. It's disgusting to hear ignorant scumbags with absolutley no compassion. It's also disgusting to hear grown men call young women "trash". You okay in the head there, buddy?

Who the fuck asked for your or her entire life story?

NOne of this is pertinent btw. Fact still remains you put more blame on others than on the one who is actually responsible, which is sickening.

I'm sorry about your daughter :( I pray she can find true peace
Thank you very much. She’s now going to college full time studying psychology, works part time and volunteers at the rape crisis center. She wants to help little girls that were hurt in the same way. Adoption is definitely in the future and she’s actually happy that is the way she’ll have kids.

Last edited:
Who the fuck asked for your or her entire life story?

NOne of this is pertinent btw. Fact still remains you put more blame on others than on the one who is actually responsible, which is sickening.
LMAO! No one asked. I personified the young woman you called a piece of trash and it obviously it made you uncomfortable. If you would’ve said “No one made your daughter snort coke and nobody made the kids in this story do drugs either” would’ve been a reasonable response to which I would’ve commented that I agree. But you’re an asshole. If her 5 year old story would’ve appeared on the front page, even asshole you would’ve said “that’s disgusting and the rapist should die.” You might have even thrown in a “I hope the poor girl can get past this trauma”. Although plenty of children on this site that have been abused will fall into addiction, they’re suddenly pieces of trash when it happens? Do you think the trauma that these kids goes through magically disappear after you read the story? It doesn’t. Point is, I’ve already clarified that all of the teenagers, including mine, made their own choices. I’m pretty sure that YOU are the sickening and disgusting human being. I thought I remembered telling you to fuck off.

Michael D’Biagio said if he could go back to July 19, 2019, he would.

That day D’Biagio, 45, drove from Beaver County to shoot and kill his daughter’s boyfriend Darren Scott Jevcak six times outside Scustie’s Pizza on New Castle’s North Hill. The final shot to his head was taken at close range, according to court testimony.

D’Biagio, convicted of first-degree murder during his October jury trial, was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison in a state correctional facility without parole. He had believed Jevcak got his daughter hooked on cocaine, but a toxicology test showed Jevcak’s blood was negative for all drugs.

“You’re a coward. Scotty deserved so much more,” said Jevcak’s uncle Josh Altemus. “You decided to play judge, jury and executioner, and guess what? You chose wrong.”

Cocaine makes people monsters so much more than other people. Has it ever been mentioned how bad off on coke his daughter was? Did she clean up. There is a lot on D'Biagio and Scotty but not much out there on the daughter and what exactly the situation was that led up to all this. Has she forgiven her dad or herself?

Back