• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My kids never did this to me ... I don't know why they didn't. Lucky I guess.

This Dad has got it right ... if your kid makes a fuss ... leave. Shopping can wait.

My kids got time outs sometimes ... but they didn't ... like if I told them they were on time out and to go sit on the bottom step ... as soon

as they got to the bottom step and sat down ... I'd tell them they were good now ... every thing is good, simply because they complied.

That ten seconds they spent walking to the step and checking them selves was good enough for me.

I got my power back ... they figured out who they were ... and were not.

As a proud heterosexual white male let me state this very clearly.

I would have this fellows babies!

He gets it.
He understands life clearly.
He needs to be recognized as simply awesome in a world chock full of lackluster and terrible parents.
I loved when he wipes the snot off her onto his shirt.
THAT is LOVE!

He is stern, but loving.
That was just beautiful to see.
Bet she won't be 30 living in their basement being an entitled little turd.

This is why I loved long skirts when my kids were little ...(and still)

I could just wipe up snot and tears with the underside and no one would know except my leg.

Oh My God! I LOVE him! He never even raises his voice and she is defintely not scared of him! He needs to teach some parenting workshhops! I'd go, even tho my kids are grown. :D

And she is cute.:p

Back