• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
babybottle.jpeg

A Pennsylvania couple is facing child abuse charges over reports that the father put a mix of beer and formula in his child’s bottle.

Online court documents show 23-year-old Garrett Gunsallus was arrested this week on two felony child abuse charges, and a misdemeanor assault charge.

His former wife, 30-year-old Ashley Gunsallus, also faces one felony count of endangering the welfare of a child.

According to a criminal complaint, a witness told police Garrett Gunsallus filled a baby bottle with Natural Light beer, put formula on top and gave it to his toddler. The witness says the child drank the entire bottle and Gunsallus “thought it was funny and laughed.”

The investigation began when a child welfare worker noticed severe bruising on the legs of the couple’s infant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another CYS fail. These "parents" have been reported since at least August 2018:

What about “Old Milwaukee” or”Milwaukee’s Best?”
The Beast was popular when I was in college, but it was too shitty for me. Old Milwaukee was actually not bad. I drank Budweiser by default, because that's what my Dad drank so that's what I grew up stealing out of the fridge (Dad was really cool about not keeping too good a count of the beer). If I had extra money, Michelob. If I was broke, quarts of Olde English 800 for $0.99.

Never drank light beers of any sort.

Back