• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
How does a grown ass man...make a choice to KNEE A SIX WEEK OLD ANGELIC LITTLE BOY IN THE FACE!!?? OMG

Agreed. It is so sad to me that there are people in this world who think this is acceptable behavior. I cannot fathom a fucking infant doing ANYTHING to merit the slightest slap, let alone a brutal attack! I hope he is put in Gen Pop and the guards make sure everyone knows why he is in there.

The baby looks sad in the pics and I can't decide if that is somehow better than if I was to see him smiling. When my daughter was 6 weeks old I decided to stay home with her, I was lucky I could and just couldn't handle handing her tiny little self off to anyone else!

RIP baby boy!

COLUMBIA -- In Lancaster County, officials say the mother of a 6-week-old boy who died after severe abuse will plead guilty. Brianna Michael of Columbia is scheduled to plead on Monday. According to the criminal complaint Andrew Moyer Jr. suffered nine broken ribs, extreme burns, and severe head trauma.
[....]
The boy's father, Andrew Moyer Sr., was sentenced to life in prison this past October. Moyer provided no reason for the abuse when he plead guilty.
http://local21news.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/mother-plead-guilty-child-abuse-case-5061.shtml

I believe I know this family. And when I say that I believe it's cousins, aunts and uncles of the ejaculator that I know. If I'm right, they were vile wastes of oxygen then and it doesn't look like much has changed.

Hitting somebody while they're down doesn't make things better. Works the same with children. Hitting them when they're crying only makes them cry more. Somebody needs to tell child abusers that.

Brianna Michael didn't deliver the fatal blow that killed her infant son last year in Columbia, according to court testimony.

She did, however, beat the child in other instances, it was said in court.

And she also forged a "false confession" from a roommate after she and her boyfriend were jailed for the child's death.

On Monday, she pleaded no contest to committing those offenses regarding the October 18, 2012, death of 6-week-old Andrew "A.J." Moyer, Jr.

Lancaster County Judge David Ashworth will sentence her in about two months on three felony counts: aggravated assault, endangering a child and hindering apprehension.

The child's father, Andrew Ray Moyer, pleaded guilty in October to first-degree murder and is serving a life sentence.
[...]

Moyer wasn't the only one to assault the child; Michael was responsible for burns on the boy's hands and buttocks and other injuries found on the boy's scrotum, Larsen said.

"(She) is taking responsibility for assaults leading up to the death," Larsen said. "She did have a duty of care and protection over that child."
http://lancasteronline.com/article/...ied--creating-false-confession-in-prison.html

She didn't deliver the fatal blow but did beat him and failed to keep the penis from beating and burning him. Please explain to me how that means she deserves and sympathy or leniency?

WOW! I had a tough time getting through this one. Complete loss for words at the thought of this happening to a tiny 6 week old infant. I cannot understand even an adult with anger issues doing this to an infant! How does a grown man look at an infant as a person who can take a full on punch? Neither of these two should ever be allowed to reproduce ever again, this is just animalistic.

Seriously, this made me sick to my stomach. Thinking about all the beautiful moments I spent with my baby the first 6 weeks of his life. I would sit there and watch him, HOPING he'd wake up so I could hold him. He was always sleeping or eating and then back to sleep, hardly cried. </3 breaks my heart into a million pieces to think what the babies must of felt in his short lived life. Kill them both!

Hitting somebody while they're down doesn't make things better. Works the same with children. Hitting them when they're crying only makes them cry more. Somebody needs to tell child abusers that.
So obvious right? You look so young in your picture and YOU KNOW THIS, it is just THAT simple, do these animals think that infants LISTEN TO THEM? I watch my grandson who is 17 mo old and every damn day I have to tell that lil whip, no, don't touch the xbox. For grown people to look at an infant and think that a spanking or any other violent act will deem them the all knowing parent and the infant will just be quiet is FUCKING INSANE THINKING!

I don't see where anyone is giving either.

I think @Krystal is referring to that fact that she isn't up on any additional charges, such as murder or accessory to murder. But she could still be facing as much as forty years imprisonment, so I wouldn't consider this leniency.

Sickening case.

My bullshit/guilty radar was going off as soon as I read that they BOTH admittedly knew about the burns and bruised scrotum and neither of them was dead and the child hadn't been seen by a doctor. Proving that they were in it together and NEITHER gave a single fuck about that baby.

They deserve WAY more than they will ever get in this life.

I know this is an older story but I want to comment on it bc I lived in Colombia P.A and was 7 months pregnant when this happened and Columbia isn't that big of a town. I will never forget hearing about this poor baby and being preggers with my hormones all crazy I was so devastated to hear about the evils this baby suffered thru, I cried and didn't sleep for two days, I would rub my baby bump and I promised my little guy that he would NEVER EVER have to suffer abuse, that no matter what I would ALWAYS love, cherish and protect him!! This poor beautiful little boy didn't get a chance to live life !!! He didn't choose to be born and couldn't choose his parents. I look at his picture and simply cannot fathom how his own father, a grown man could knee his tiny little baby in the face!!! I mean WTF was the purpose??!!!! To stop him from crying!!!??? I guess he succeeded, that baby will never cry again!! I will NEVER be able to understand why these dumb ass ppl think hurting a baby will make him/her stop crying. Common flippin sense tells you if you hurt a baby they will only cry more and louder since they're now in pain!!!! My 5 month old had colic for the first 2 months of his life and oh my it was hectic!! You know what I did for my crying baby? EVERYTHING I could to soothe and comfort him!! I'd change his diaper, fed him if I thought it was close to his feeding time, we paced the floors, I rocked him, gave him soothing baths, gave him infant massages, and there were definitely times I felt overwhelmed and I would need to go outside to smoke a cig and have a bit of a crying jag myself but it NEVER crossed my mind to hurt my lil munchkin!! Crying is the only way a baby can communicate that something is wrong!!! I knew he cried constantly and didn't always have a reason and there were so many moments I felt inadequate as a mother but I ALWAYS felt bad for my baby more so than myself!!! RIP Andrew, you will not be forgotten!!!!

The bitch btw was sentenced in 2014 for 4.6 years to the max 28! Fucking pathetic!

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/02/mother_of_slain_columbia_boy_g.html

Every time I read sentences set by the court like this. ..4 to 26 it reminds me of the fake advertisements at retail stores . beginning price is 200 but for today only 19.99 .. You know good and well that item was never 200 . just like you know the criminal will not be in jail for 28. Stores and courts do this to make them look good ..smh..

omfg. I have stopped reading to take a break from this shit, the unthinkable acts of violence towards the most tiny and helpless-- but I clicked any way.

now, the "deep well" thing is all mine. The abhorrent fucks should be dropped in a deep dark well but not before I get a piece of them, a pieces of their vile flesh to hang for the buzzards then, drop them to be forgotten.

Newborns are easy in that you can hold them and sooth them and keep them where you put them....but they have their needs, for oh, lets see, for want of food or the need to be changed, need to be held to hear your heart... to feel safe and loved. These two wouldn't know a thing about comfort or love.
With my first newborn, one early morning, I crawled the floor to get to my preemie because I couldn't walk from section and ill w/ infection.
oh, yes, these two will crawl one day too as some one will see them for what they are, baby killer, thieves and most depraved putrid souls.
crawl on your bellies you repugnant fucks, beat down so hard you will give thanks for the dirt you eat beg to die.

I keep thinking on just how a newborn cries when they are hungry, the crying is heart breaking all you want to do is sooth their cries as quickly as possible. I cannot imagine what little Andrew must have sounded like, cries and whimpers as he lay alone unattended not only injured but dying. ..omg. omg.
breaks my heart a thousand times over that a child come to the world only to know pain before dying.
Andrew-Moyer-Jr_zps6f4ca9d1.jpg
572618_640_zps7a8242b3.jpg

look at him! so precious and perfect....how could they????
Brought unto this world Andrew and now back in the heavens.... may the angels hold you close kiss your tears away....angel kisses precious one, precious gift. Andrew Ray Moyer, Jr. Rest in peace.

burns me the fuck up that his obit lists them as "parents".
Oh he is so dear and sweet and tiny . He looks so cuddly. I ... On the other hand... Am not cuddly and I would love more than anything to hurt his fucking nasty ass parents. What's yah weapon called with a spiky ball at the end that's on a chain? I would use that

omfg. I have stopped reading to take a break from this shit, the unthinkable acts of violence towards the most tiny and helpless-- but I clicked any way.

now, the "deep well" thing is all mine. The abhorrent fucks should be dropped in a deep dark well but not before I get a piece of them, a pieces of their vile flesh to hang for the buzzards then, drop them to be forgotten.

Newborns are easy in that you can hold them and sooth them and keep them where you put them....but they have their needs, for oh, lets see, for want of food or the need to be changed, need to be held to hear your heart... to feel safe and loved. These two wouldn't know a thing about comfort or love.
With my first newborn, one early morning, I crawled the floor to get to my preemie because I couldn't walk from section and ill w/ infection.
oh, yes, these two will crawl one day too as some one will see them for what they are, baby killer, thieves and most depraved putrid souls.
crawl on your bellies you repugnant fucks, beat down so hard you will give thanks for the dirt you eat beg to die.

I keep thinking on just how a newborn cries when they are hungry, the crying is heart breaking all you want to do is sooth their cries as quickly as possible. I cannot imagine what little Andrew must have sounded like, cries and whimpers as he lay alone unattended not only injured but dying. ..omg. omg.
breaks my heart a thousand times over that a child come to the world only to know pain before dying.
Andrew-Moyer-Jr_zps6f4ca9d1.jpg
572618_640_zps7a8242b3.jpg

look at him! so precious and perfect....how could they????
Brought unto this world Andrew and now back in the heavens.... may the angels hold you close kiss your tears away....angel kisses precious one, precious gift. Andrew Ray Moyer, Jr. Rest in peace.

burns me the fuck up that his obit lists them as "parents".
His face is bruised. I want to kill his parents. I don't think they care one bit that they beat and murdered their own baby.

Here is an older case I came across and in reading the thread there was more information and discussion regarding the bio-mother.

This is the article regarding the sentencing of the bio-father. He refused to explain why he brutalized his son.

Oct 21, 2013

Andrew Ray Moyer admitted Monday to killing his infant son last year and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

But he refused to explain why he beat 6-week-old Andrew Moyer Jr., known as "A.J."

The infant lived with his father and his mother, Brianna Michael.

Lancaster County Judge David Ashworth twice asked Moyer if he had any comment or explanation regarding his actions.

"I can't force you," Ashworth said. "But ... there are an awful lot of people who have an awful lot of questions. There are people who are hurting."

"Uh, no, your honor," Moyer said in response to both of Ashworth's requests.

Lisa Moyer, Moyer's mother, then spoke, while crying uncontrollably in the arms of her relatives.

"Andrew, I love you with all my heart and soul and I always will," she said. "I just want to see justice over A.J. But I love you. I always will love you."

Moyer stared at her without showing emotion and did not respond.

The 25-year-old pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in exchange for the life sentence.

First Assistant District Attorney Christopher Larsen told the judge he was withdrawing his plans to pursue the death penalty against Moyer because of the guilty plea.

Larsen also told the judge that a series of beatings inside the Columbia apartment led to A.J.'s death on Oct. 18, 2012.

During the hour-long hearing, Moyer was asked a series of questions to determine if he understood what he was doing.

"I will be sentenced to life without parole," said Moyer, a slender man with a trimmed beard. "I will be behind bars for the rest of my life."

Moyer said he was diagnosed in 2010 with "major clinical depression," but stopped taking his medication.

"I've been able to get over that hump in my life," he said.

Moyer declined a background check and asked to be sentenced immediately - which Ashworth did.

Moyer admitted kneeing the boy in the head prior to his death, according to arrest affidavits. Prosecutors allege that wasn't the only instance of abuse, but it was the last one.

Injuries - including burns - were discovered on the boy's head, scrotum, buttocks and ribs, officials have said.
https://lancasteronline.com/news/co...cle_bc9f4928-514b-5336-8dae-7973fab0a4fe.html

Lisa Moyer, Moyer's mother, then spoke, while crying uncontrollably in the arms of her relatives.

"Andrew, I love you with all my heart and soul and I always will," she said. "I just want to see justice over A.J. But I love you. I always will love you."
Oh she's not crying for her baby. She's crying for her dick.

What can you do?
Left with these fucks, the lil dudes better off.
I wonder why they didn't call grandma?
She seems passionate about her son, but where was she when HIS son was dying.

Back