• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police are hunting two women and one man after $300 worth of sex toys was stolen from an adult store.

An eight-inch dildo valuing $40 and three vibrators worth $100 each were stolen from Lovers Adult store in Perth's Midland on Sunday.

Police have released images of two women and a man they want to speak to in relation to the brazen theft.

The trio allegedly took the sex toys out of the packaging and hid them in their clothing.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...women-man-stole-300-sex-toys-adult-store.html
1542760055780.png

The sheer excitement on the toothless ones face should be payment enough. Those toys will get used and abused... I feel like they should take the loss, the only loser here is the toys.

A man is working a a dildo store, when a brunette walks in. She asks him how much for the black dildo? He replies $50 for the black one, $50 for the white one. She leaves without purchasing anything.

A red head walks in and asks him how much for the white dildo? He replies $50 for the white one, $50 for the black one. she doesnt buy anything.

A blonde enters the store and asks him how much for a dildo? He answers $50 for a black one, $50 for a white one. Then she asks how much for the plaid one on the shelf behind him? He says oh thats a very special one, thats $250. She buys it.

At closing, the manager walk in and asks the man how much he sold.

The man said no dildos but I sold your thermos for $250!

I'd steal sex toys too if I was faced with having sex with either woman. The guy is only protecting himself.

New terror of the outback...
The Father Fuckers.
Their mantra...Incest is Best!

Toothless could give head through a clenched jaw, but no one would want it!

Jesus... My little corner of the world has been making a disproportionate amount of (well deserved) appearances here lately. The attempted paid bashing of a rape victim, the baby on the beach and now this....

The fact is if you're Australian but not from Sydney or Melbourne, there's a good chance that you are trash.

Honestly kind of a nice story if you think about it. If these mutants are using dildos, that means there's at least a chance no dick is entering their vaginers

The sheer excitement on the toothless ones face should be payment enough. Those toys will get used and abused... I feel like they should take the loss, the only loser here is the toys.
I giggled at the expression alone but when I realized that the photo was taken from surveillance DURING her robbery of dildoes, 8 nearly smothered myself trying not to wake my husband with my laughs.

Back