• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
07/27/17

A Suffolk County cop was arrested Thursday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman in an interrogation room.

Officer Christopher McCoy, 38, allegedly forced a woman to perform oral sex after cuffing her in a traffic stop on March, according to Acting Brooklyn US Attorney Bridget Rohde.

McCoy originally denied the allegations when quizzed by FBI agents, but subsequently admitted to it after they told him they were going to test his DNA against a semen stain on the woman’s shirt, Newsday reports.

The test subsequently showed McCoy was a likely contributor to the stain.

The woman filed a $5 million federal civil suit against McCoy in May detailing the alleged assault.

The suit claims McCoy pulled the woman over for outstanding warrants, then groped her breasts before arresting her and taking her to the 1st Precinct in West Babylon.

There, he pressed his “bulge” into her, asking “do you feel that?” then beckoned her to “kiss” his private parts — before moving her to another room, where he forced her to perform oral sex on him instructed told her to “clean up,” the filing alleges.

The suit also alleges that McCoy’s partner witnessed part of the assault and turned a blind eye, but he hasn’t been charged.

The woman went straight to the FBI after the alleged assault, and McCoy was subsequently suspended without pay in April.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/27/cop-admits-to-sexually-assaulting-woman-in-interrogation-room/

The woman went straight to the FBI after the alleged assault, and McCoy was subsequently suspended without pay in April.
Good ... I hope he doesn't kill her ... because that could happen.

And what a fucking goof ... Book her or get the blow job ... not both asshole.

I see this guys supervisors aren't worried about other victims ... like what the fuck.

If this guy was not a cop, they would be asking for other victims to come forward.

Shame ... shame ... shame.

Last edited:
...after she left, Pav “thanked [the woman] for being cooperative with the officers,” the papers read.

The next day, the traumatized woman began receiving texts from an unknown number. When she asked the texter to identify themselves, they allegedly wrote “I put you in handcuffs, remember?”

He's an idiot with a lot of confidence.

Last edited:
Officer Christopher McCoy, 38, allegedly forced a woman to perform oral sex after cuffing her in a traffic stop on March
What the hell idiot? Its bad enough fucktard here believes its okay to sexual assault someone, as well as violate his oath, but then be stupid enough not to realize he will eventually get caught in today's world of cameras and DNA test.

Last edited:
Good ... I hope he doesn't kill her ... because that could happen.

And what a fucking goof ... Book her or get the blow job ... not both asshole.

I see this guys supervisors aren't worried about other victims ... like what the fuck.

If this guy was not a cop, they would be asking for other victims to come forward.

Shame ... shame ... shame.
Unlikely he will kill her. He would be put in prison as an ex cop. Isolation. 23 hrs a day I think. Fate worse than death.

Someone bumped a 2 year old thread without updating anything? Wha the fuck!? WHY?
Annoys me too, others too I am sure. Relief is here!

July 25, 2019
A former Suffolk police officer was sentenced to 1 year in prison Thursday for pressuring a woman he arrested to twice engage in sexual acts in a police precinct, officials said.

Christopher McCoy, 40, of Sayville, a 10-year veteran of the police department, pleaded guilty in October 2018 to a single federal misdemeanor count of deprivation of civil rights under color of law.

The sentence was the maximum under federal law.

McCoy was originally charged with committing a felony in violating the victim’s civil rights. But to continue charging him with a felony would have required the government to prove that he used force or the threat of force, such as using a gun, in order to get the victim to perform oral sex, Assistant Eastern District United States Attorney Lara Treinis Gatz said in federal court in Central Islip.

A further investigation showed, however, that the situation was more of “a disparate power dynamic” in which the woman “felt pressured” and “felt she had no choice” but to perform sex acts, Treinis Gatz said.

If McCoy had been convicted of a felony in violating the victim’s civil rights, he would have faced a possible sentence of 87 to 106 months in prison, U.S. Magistrate Gary Brown said before imposing the sentence.

[...]

Brown also ordered McCoy to serve 1 year of supervised release, as well being barred from serving in a law enforcement or law enforcement-related job, and allowing the federal probation department to polygraph him in the future as a check on his conduct.

[...]

The victim was not in court, but McCoy’s father and brothers asked that he be given a more lenient sentence, saying the crime was a single aberration in his life. [Yeah...riiight]

Afterward, another of McCoy’s lawyers, William Petrillo, said: “It has always been our position that as wrong as his conduct was, that at no time was there any direct or implied force. We believe that the misdemeanor is a just outcome.”

[...]

In her civil suit, the victim described herself as “panicked and terrified” and said she “looked away from Officer McCoy in revulsion and shook her head to indicate that she did not want to engage in any sexual acts … [but] Officer McCoy’s continued physical and verbal intimidation left [her] fearing for her safety and convinced she would be incarcerated for resisting arrest if she did not comply with Officer McCoy’s demands” for oral sex.

The victim was not named in the federal criminal case against McCoy, but is identified in a federal civil suit she filed against him, his partner at the time, and Suffolk County, seeking $40 million in compensatory damages, plus punitive damages.

Newsday has a policy of not naming the victims of sexual crimes.

[...]
On April 6, FBI agents interviewed McCoy, who at first denied having any sexual contact with the victim. But when agents told him they were going to take an oral swab from his cheek in order to collect a DNA sample, “he admitted having engaged in oral sex with [the woman],’’ a federal complaint said.

An FBI forensic examiner later comparing the DNA swab to a stain on the victim’s shirt concluded that McCoy “was a likely DNA contributor to the stain,” which was semen, the complaint said.

Back