• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A South Carolina woman was arrested Monday for sending someone hundreds of harassing messages online, police said.

Columbia resident Kathryn Leigh Witt, 50, faces a charge of first-degree harassment, the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), said in a news release.

Witt used multiple fake social media accounts to send an unidentified person more than 200 messages online, according to an arrest warrant cited by The State.

The messages told the victim they were being "surveilled and monitored," the arrest warrant said. The bombardment reportedly caused the victim to "suffer mental and emotional distress."

Great fucking reporting! Such in depth coverage! -_-

I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations regarding the messages? Here's my guesses:

She created fake accounts and sent crazy lady messages to her neighbor because the neighbors dog shit on her lawn once, 150 years ago, and the neighbor failed to pick it up in a timely manner. Or she has a complaint about their lawn ornaments.

Clouds. She's angry at clouds and wants someone...anyone...to know about it.

She took a Facebook quiz to find out what kind of potato she is and the result was "mashed." She wants to give the creator of the quiz a piece of what's left of her mind.

She looks like the kind of person that would also make up numerous accounts to harass a restaurant because their peach cobbler isn't peachy enough.

I think she's related to Monica Lewinsky. Striking resemblance. Crazy apples normally fall off of a crazy tree too. Lewinsky starts with "Lewi" and there just happens to be an L, E, W, and not one, but TWO I's in "Leigh Witt." There's a lot of conspiracy involved here.

Oh wait she's only 50!!??? She looks like a 70 year old that dies her hair! Unless she had Monica at like 6- I think we've debunked our own myth here. Quantum theory? Time travel? Worm holes? I'm in over my head here but it can all make total sense still.

Back