• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Marv

Trusted Member
A man has been jailed for just eight years after shaking and killing his partner’s son in a fit of rage.

Craig Lewis broke Kieron Barley’s back and the toddler spent the last weeks of his life in agony after medical staff failed to diagnose the fracture.

Kieron was in and out of hospital for four days after Lewis smashed him into the ground in a fit of anger.

The 32-year-old electrician was sentenced to jail for manslaughter after admitting attacking the defenceless toddler.
[...]

Last night, Birmingham’s child protection authorities, already severely criticised over cases, were plunged into fresh controversy for failing the tragic toddler.
[...]

His girlfriend, Louise Barley, 26, was jailed for 15 months after admitting neglecting her son in the chaotic weeks after the first attack.

Lewis first called paramedics to the family home in King’s Heath, Birmingham, after he was left alone with the child on the afternoon of May 28, 2011.

He told the 999 operator that Kieron had ‘gone all floppy’ when he fell and hit his head while trying to walk, Birmingham Crown Court was told.

The family were taken by ambulance to Birmingham Children’s Hospital where Kieron was checked by two consultants and had an X-ray of his shoulder.

Kieron spent the next day screaming and vomiting and Barley called NHS Direct who told her to take him back to hospital, which she did after a delay of several hours.

She told one official: ‘He doesn’t sleep for long and just wakes up screaming – if you have him on you and move slightly he screams at you.’

Kieron spent another night in hospital where he was diagnosed with ‘gastric flu’.

It was only after a second attack, on June 19, that experts discovered the appalling extent of Kieron’s original injuries.

The toddler was rushed to hospital after Lewis shook him and threw him into his cot in another rage, this time provoked by a wet nappy.

Rachel Brand QC, prosecuting, said: ‘Lewis lost his temper in the bedroom. He shook Kieron causing the child’s head to move rapidly back and forth. He then threw Kieron into the cot, causing his head to hit the railing.’

Paramedics resuscitated Kieron on the floor of his home when he suffered a heart attack and stopped breathing but he suffered fatal brain damage and never regained consciousness.

It was at this point doctors discovered two of his vertebrae had been broken.

Lewis and Barley were questioned by police the next day and several times over the next two years but repeatedly lied, claiming they had done nothing wrong.

It was only earlier this year, when confronted with overwhelming forensic evidence, that Lewis admitted inflicting the injuries.
[...]

A hospital spokesman said: ‘Based on his physical presentation and the information given by his mum and partner, we are satisfied that hospital staff acted entirely appropriately

article-2597002-1CD3E24300000578-769_634x591.jpg

article-2597002-1CD3E18200000578-624_306x423.jpg
article-2597002-1CD3E22600000578-353_306x423.jpg

32? Seriously?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...it-fury-tot-wet-nappy-jailed-eight-years.html

Wow, what a looker Craig Lewis is - you can see why the cum-dumpster wanted so desperately to hang on to THAT stunner! :sour:

3 weeks with a broken back... no wonder he screamed every time he moved. His mum must have had some idea that wasn't just a tummy upset. As for loverboy there... SOB... should have his back broken in a couple of places and be forced to live with it, see how he likes it.

That baby is adorable,all fat and what not....i would kill my own mother if she ever laid a hand on my child,let a lone some random cock. A "relationship" is never worth the life of the child I thought that was common knowledge but everyday I come here I see that isn't the case.

The toddler was rushed to hospital after Lewis shook him and threw him into his cot in another rage, this time provoked by a wet nappy.

Rachel Brand QC, prosecuting, said: ‘Lewis lost his temper in the bedroom. He shook Kieron causing the child’s head to move rapidly back and forth. He then threw Kieron into the cot, causing his head to hit the railing.’

Paramedics resuscitated Kieron on the floor of his home when he suffered a heart attack and stopped breathing but he suffered fatal brain damage and never regained consciousness.

Fucking animals both of them. This baby didn't get justice. The cunt got 15 months and he got 8 years, a joke. They will be out soon and enjoy life.

Kieron is now at peace never to be hurt again.

Vile pieces of shit, I'm so mad (probably the only thing keeping me from crying. I want them dead, they are taking up space and breathing our oxygen. Poor lil papas, he suffered and suffered and no one helped him. Back pain is the worst I can't even imagine what he was his mind was thinking as he was abused to death. My heart is hurting

oh my God! 22 months old! He was a BABY!!! Those ANIMALS should have their backs broken for 3 weeks! Then we should break their necks!

These cocks continue to abuse and kill children. Just once I want to see a story where mothers beat the living hell out of them with a baseball bat.

But no, they continue to put their children at risk by leaving them or worse covering it up like this cunt rag did.

On June 22, 2011 Kieron Barley succumbed to brutal abuse and failure of medical professionals to diagnosis and report his abuse at the hands of his mother and her boyfriend.

Kieron never had the chance to live a life full of hugs, kisses or cuddles because the woman who birthed him had more love and compassion for a drug addict.

One day the woman who allowed the abuse and suffering of her child will have to reflect on her life and the choices she has made- On that day I hope she is suffering.

Back