• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Eden Prairie man accused of beating his daughter with a belt and a tree branch earlier this month allegedly told police he had “every right to whoop her.”

Thirty-four-year-old Craig Douglas Underwood II is charged with one felony count of malicious punishment of a child, court documents filed in Hennepin County court show.

According to a criminal complaint, Underwood’s daughter contacted Hennepin County Child Protection on Nov. 15 using her school-issued iPad, telling authorities that her father had struck her several times with a switch and a belt on her back, legs and buttocks.

The girl said the abuse happened in their home on the 8700 block of Leeward Circle and that she was in pain. She told officials the reason for the beating was due to an issue at school.

When police responded to the home for welfare check, they spoke with Underwood, who admitted that he did “whoop” his daughter, the complaint states. Officials added that the father said he believed he had “every right” to hit his daughter, who had visible injuries on her leg.

Police found a belt and tree branch match matching the daughter’s description in the home. The girl was brought to a hospital, where she was treated for soft issue injuries. Underwood was arrested.

According to The Star Tribune, Underwood has lost his parental custody of the girl, who is now in foster care.
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018...cious-punishment-whoop-daughter-eden-prairie/
1543604919613.png

Idk... I hope this was cause she was abused and fearful. (Not that I wanted her abused) Not cause she was mad cause she got in trouble. I guess I'd have to have more info.

My mom beat my ass like that. The switch was the worst. My mom would say she was going to mane me dance. I feel for this kid, I know what that shit feels like

Last edited:
My mom beat my ass like that. The switch was the worst. My mom would say she was going to make me dance. I feel for this kid, I know what that shit feels like

My mom did not beat me very often, but when she did, it was very bad. Not sure if it would have been better to be beaten more often, but less severely, or if getting it all over with in one huge beating was preferable.

My mom did not beat me very often, but when she did, it was very bad. Not sure if it would have been better to be beaten more often, but less severely, or if getting it all over with in one huge beating was preferable.
My mom beat my ass on the regular. My dad just punched me in the face when he was mad and took my stuff away, except for my bed. They could have a bad day at work and beating my ass was stress relief. They were real young when they had me so I was also a stressor in their life. But those switches hurt. The buckle on the belt did too. Feel sorry for that little girl.

Back