• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
Wool-Omnibus-125x188.jpg

As I mentioned over the weekend, we will be bringing back book and movie articles, along with other stuff, to compliment our news articles and help round out the overall theme of D’D. The only difference is that they will not be full-fledged*reviews, but rather recommendations from us to the D’D reader. So, that being said, I couldn’t think of a better way to kick things off than with Hugh Howey’s WOOL OMNIBUS EDITION.
Anyone who has been on this site long enough is familiar with Hugh Howey. He was one of our writers, one of the site founders, and a very close, longtime friend of mine. A while back he decided he wanted to be an author, and within a short amount of time, he was. Already having written a handful of well-received books, it was his latest effort, the self-published WOOL series, that shot him to the top of everyone’s reading list, landed him in Entertainment Weekly and with a movie deal.
I reviewed the first WOOL, a novella involving people living in an underground silo after some kind of catastrophe made living above ground impossible. I loved the story and my only complaint, along with others who loved the story, was that I wanted more of the world the story was based in.…

This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Wow, it's amazing to hear that, Hugh Howey, was one of the founding members of DD. He is a fantastic author. I really loved the Wool trilogy. ❤

Latest posts

Back