• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
Ok, got another book for you. In*preparation*for our reviews rebirth, I went on Amazon and bought a few popular books for my Kindle in the thriller genre. TRIAL JUNKIES,*a legalish crime thriller by Robert Gregory Browne, was high on the bestsellers list and my first pick.
Here’s the Goodreads synopsis:
Ethan “Hutch” Hutchinson hasn’t seen his old college pals in nearly ten years. Now fate has brought them together again as one of the gang is put on trial for a brutal, senseless murder. The Chicago police and prosecutor think they have their perp, but Hutch isn’t about to sit silently in a courtroom as someone he cares about is wrongfully convicted. When Hutch and his friends join forces to search for the real killer, what they find shatters every notion they have about friendship, loss and redemption, and may very well cost Hutch—and the woman he loves—their lives.
Sounded decent, the reviews were good and the price was cheap. Three*criteria*I look for when trying out prostitutes or books from authors I have never been exposed to. But I’ve been burned before by books (and prostitutes) that matched those same qualifiers but luckily TRIAL JUNKIES *wasn’t one of them.…

This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Latest posts

Back