• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two people have been charged with child neglect and several other charges after a 14-month-old died in their care in November, WBTV reports.

The child’s father, De’Yontae Monterio Miller, Sr., 25, and his girlfriend, Ramesha Monet Brantley, 23, are both accused of neglect and abuse of the victim.

They are also accused of neglecting the three children living in the home.

When police searched the home, they allegedly found evidence of narcotics, rodent poison, no running water, little food and prescription pills within the children’s reach.

The victim was pronounced deceased at the hospital after being taken from the home.

An autopsy revealed "non-accidental broken bones and physical harm to the child’s body."

Brantley is charged with homicide by child abuse, three counts of unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person, possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine and two counts of possession with intent to distribute marijuana.

Miller is charged with three counts of unlawful neglect of a child or helpless person.

Last edited:
People should go through a battery of psychological tests before they have a child. If they have clear psychopathic traits like lack of empathy, inability to bond, no morals and such, they should be sterilized. Plain and simple. Some people might call it unethical, but I call it necessary. They won't abuse their kids and they wont pass on the evil that lurks in their genes.

People should go through a battery of psychological tests before they have a child. If they have clear psychopathic traits like lack of empathy, inability to bond, no morals and such, they should be sterilized. Plain and simple. Some people might call it unethical, but I call it necessary. They won't abuse their kids and they wont pass on the evil that lurks in their genes.

People always love the idea of a government license for parenthood until they go down to the state office to get theirs, and see meet the surly mutant behind the desk who'll be deciding on their fitness.

A Lancaster woman who pleaded guilty in the beating death of a child and abuse of other children in her care has been sentenced to 60 years in a South Carolina prison.

Ramesha Monet Brantley, 24, was sentenced Thursday by Circuit Court Judge Brian Gibbons to 35 years for homicide by child abuse in the death of 15-month old De’Yontae Monterio Miller Jr.

Brantley was also sentenced to 10 years each for two counts of felony child abuse of other children, and five years for possession of drugs with intent to distribute.
1608300420842.png

Brantley admitted to police after the child’s death that two of the children were crying and “she snapped,” Campbell said. Brantley confessed that she beat the child who died, Campbell said.

An autopsy and forensic review also found injuries to another child, Campbell said.

De-yontae Miller
June 20
Wats Father's day without ya kids in ya life???
1f624.png

Wats any day like without being able to kiss ya kids goodnight??
It's hell man. Happy early Father's day to all da real Father's out here. And to the Mother's that's playing both roles in they kids life... I SALUTE YOU!!!

SO HAPPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YALL as well.

Renae Miller
Happy Father’s Day Son you are that Nd a Great one at that to tackle on so much and have lil defense behind you you still push through by all means most men would have saw this as a easy way out but you didn’t want no way out U wanted to Be a Man ,A fighter and a Father .....I pray often for u son and I hope one day you’re reunited in whole with your kids they still in ur life visual through your heart

Unless he proves he can keep a clean house and make better choices in a mate he should not get those kids back.

Back