• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1566096565727.png

A woman allegedly tried to hit a Martin’s Food employee with her car in Eldersburg when he confronted her about stealing groceries Aug. 14.

Shana C. Frundt, 27, was released on $7,000 bail Aug. 15, online court records show.

Frundt was charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault, theft of property valued between $100 and $1,500, reckless driving, driving without a license, failing to give insurance information after being involved in an accident, failing to furnish required written identification after damage occurred, failing to notify the owner of an unattended vehicle of damage caused, and failing to stop after a vehicle accident involving damage, according to online court documents.

A store employee referred to Frundt to police as the “crab leg bandit,” according to the statement.

The employee at the Martin’s at 1320 Londontown Blvd., saw a shopper matching the description of a previous theft suspect and followed her around the store Aug. 14, according to the application for the statement of charges.

He told Carroll County Sheriff’s deputies he watched her leave the store without paying for groceries, then followed her into the parking lot and asked if she paid, the statement reads.

Frundt put the groceries in her maroon Toyota Avalon, shouted at the employee, and tried to drive her car into the employee, according to the statement. The employee moved behind another vehicle to avoid being hit, Frundt’s car struck a white GMC Yukon parked in the lot, and then Frundt fled, the statement reads.

Hopefully she stole some fresh fruits and vegetables to go along with those crab legs. Now I would be willing to forgive this type of thing knowing there are people in this world who struggle to put food on the table. Hopefully she will get the help she needs. But did she really need to try and run over the employee though?

Hopefully she stole some fresh fruits and vegetables to go along with those crab legs. Now I would be willing to forgive this type of thing knowing there are people in this world who struggle to put food on the table. Hopefully she will get the help she needs. But did she really need to try and run over the employee though?

An Avalon.. yeah she was struggling :rolleyes:

This story made it in the Instagram account murder_ink_bmore. Many of the retarded commenters support her doing this, many don't, but enough do that its pretty damn sad. This is the fucking reason why there are "food deserts" in many cities. Supermarkets have the lowest profit margins among types of businesses. The average is just 1%-3% profit. This theft probably wiped away most of the market's profit for the day and that was just one fucking person. What about all the other items that goes missing everyday without a witness? Why the fuck would a business open up a market if much of their product will be stolen?

Last edited:
Frundt was charged with first-degree assault, second-degree assault, theft of property valued between $100 and $1,500, reckless driving, driving without a license, failing to give insurance information after being involved in an accident, failing to furnish required written identification after damage occurred, failing to notify the owner of an unattended vehicle of damage caused, and failing to stop after a vehicle accident involving damage, according to online court documents.

Nice charge stacking! I'm impressed.

While I can understand people needing food and making the wrong choice to steal items from their local grocery, but the "typical theft" involves items such as peanut butter, bread, milk and such- NOT crab legs!!!! This was not a, need based, theft- she just wanted something she either couldn't afford or chose to try steal! I hope she learns that her wrong decision isn't anything she should repeat once being released from jail! There are many places, in most towns, that are always giving away food for those in need!

This was not a, need based, theft- she just wanted something she either couldn't afford or chose to try steal! I hope she learns that her wrong decision isn't anything she should repeat once being released from jail! There are many places, in most towns, that are always giving away food for those in need!
None of what you said would make sense to Shana here. She believes what she is doing is fine by her. She has stolen many times before and will continue to do so, and why not? Its not like she going to get into really big trouble, she's already out on bail. She believes we are the suckers because we don't steal and her getting caught once in a while is just something that happens to everyone who is not a sucker.

Is that a skin tag or lint?

Yes.

While I can understand people needing food and making the wrong choice to steal items from their local grocery, but the "typical theft" involves items such as peanut butter, bread, milk and such- NOT crab legs!!!! This was not a, need based, theft- she just wanted something she either couldn't afford or chose to try steal! I hope she learns that her wrong decision isn't anything she should repeat once being released from jail! There are many places, in most towns, that are always giving away food for those in need!

Some people have never tried to leave the store with milk and and a loaf of bread down their pants and it shows.;)

Back