• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ghosttruck thought you all would enjoy this one. He's kind of a sicko at times. :penguin:

[....]
The Springfield News-Leader reports the 21-year-old Hannah Maxwell said she didn't have time to swerve before her sport utility vehicle collided with the animal around 8:15 p.m. Thursday on Interstate 44 between the towns of Marshfield and Strafford. She recalled that, ``It happened so quickly.''

The Missouri State Highway Patrol says the crash propelled the cow into a tractor-trailer. After that, a van hit the cow, overturned and caught fire. The van's driver was taken to a hospital with moderate injuries.

Another tractor-trailer was able to avoid the van but not the cow, which was hit for a fourth time.

So, did the cow get up and walk away or not? Should we make it a contest? Should I have made a poll? :penguin:

https://www.ktlo.com/2019/03/29/cow...MtrKbps2Jb1mZF-RLQAnuqCHBxhqKy8iz_6Lwkyd0IA2k

Attachments

• cow_running_400.jpg
    cow_running_400.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,287
The only person I know who was in a car that hit a cow got a broken neck. She was with other high schoolers sneaking across the state line to Louisiana to party due to the lower drinking age.

Back