• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Long Island man and his wife brought three lovable puppies into their Mineola home, where the husband viciously beat the pooches while his spouse did nothing — leaving two dead and another fighting for her life, according to prosecutors.

Jessica Kuncman, 30, and Ellie Knoller, 29, were hit with charges stemming from the torture of their three dogs, one after the other, each beaten within days of being brought back to their Mineola home.

The couple — who has been married less than a year — pleaded not guilty to the heinous crimes, which prosecutors describe as “serial” animal abuse.

“In my 28 years as a prosecutor, I have never seen a case where someone committed this kind of serial violence against different puppies,” said Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas.

Prosecutors said the pair adopted the first pup, a male shepherd mix named Tucker, on Feb. 8 from North Shore Animal League — but nine days later the new pet was dead from a kidney rupture as a result of Knoller’s “blunt force trauma to the dog.” Tucker suffered from extensive internal bleeding and died.

The very next day, the couple purchased a Goldendoodle named Cooper from a Pennsylvania breeder was dealt a similar fate.

Three days after his adoption, Cooper bled to death from internal injuries, which were the result of being pummeled by Knoller, according to prosecutors. He suffered cardiac and respiratory arrest from the disturbing abuse.

On Feb. 20, Knoller allegedly brought the puppy into Garden City Veterinary Care in cardiac and respiratory arrest.

By the time a veterinarian examined Cooper he had already died.

Knoller then returned to the same breeder days after Cooper’s death and complained he was sold a sick animal. He was given another Goldendoodle named Bella from the same litter.

The couple’s lone surviving dog was then allegedly choked, beaten and suffered several broken bones. The shaggy pooch was left with injuries that total more than $18,000 in medical bills — including broken ribs, a forearm fractured in two places and a pulmonary contusion, according to the Nassau County SPCA.

“I’ve never ever seen a case of serial animal abuse like this. Basically serial murder of an animal,” said Gary Rogers, the SPCA’s president, outside the court. “It’s just wrong.”

Both newlyweds were charged Wednesday with over-driving, torturing and injuring animals. Knoller also faces a felony charge of aggravated cruelty to animals.

Knoller and Kuncman face a max of two years and one year, respectively, if convicted on the top count.

“I don’t know why this happened and unfortunately the dogs can’t tell us,” Singas said. “Maybe there are anger issues. Maybe it’s some kind of sick sport.”

The pair were released without bail but had their passports taken away. They drove off in a Range Rover without commenting.
1560943639877.png
1560943587048.png
1560943753980.png

Why the fuck would they be released without bail. You know if they did this with, say, foster children, it would be a different. I'm in favor of eliminating these two from the gene pool and, certainly, before human children come into their care. I definitely do not believe this was the result of "anger issues".

Did they eat them after they beat them? Holy shit they have some STRONG ASS JAWS! I'm terrified. They put Jay Leno to shame. Like they BOTH have massive manly jaws. Imagine a passionate makeout session!!! It would be like the two of them trying to eat each other! Like boa constrictors!

update on Bella

“Bella required surgery and the implementation of a metal rod to repair her broken leg and she continues to recover nicely from her injuries,” said Singas. “We allege that Knoller caused the pain and serious injuries that Bella suffered from blunt force trauma and that she sustained injuries consistent with neck trauma or choking.”

However, there is a happy ending in this unfortunate case. Bella, who had to have her leg amputated due to her injuries, has since been adopted and is recovering well in her brand new home.

Happy that Bella found a home where she will be wanted and loved.

I hope when these two start reproducing CPS is on notice.

A Mineola man was sentenced to one year in jail for fatally beating two puppies and seriously injuring a third during a three-week span in 2019.

Ellie Knoller, 32, pleaded guilty to three counts of aggravated cruelty to animals. Knoller also received five years probation and a 50-year ban on owning animals.

Knoller adopted a 10-12-week-old shepherd mix named Tucker in February 2019 from a local pet adoption agency. Nine days later the puppy died from a kidney rupture inflicted by Knoller, causing internal eternal bleeding before dying.

Knoller and his wife, Jessica Kuncman, also purchased a brown Goldendoodle puppy named Cooper from a Pennsylvania breeder on or about Feb. 18. Two days later, the dog was brought into Garden City Veterinary Care in cardiac and respiratory arrest.

Cooper’s cause of death was determined to be from a lacerated liver inflicted by blunt force trauma from Knoller, leading to internal bleeding, police said.
“Three defenseless puppies were subjected to extraordinary violence by this defendant,” Nassau District Attorney Donnelly said in a statement. “The internal injuries these animals sustained are uncommon – even in animal abuse cases – and are consistent with terrifying blunt force trauma. This case stands apart in the decades of animal crimes this office has prosecuted as one of the worst we’ve seen.”

Latest posts

Back