• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Couple babysitting children for six days forced a nine-year-old girl to drink dog urine, knocked her seven-year-old brother unconscious and put them both in hospital
  • Jakayo Scott Frye and Shyann Marie Hills, both 22, were arrested Wednesday
  • They'd been babysitting the siblings in Towanda, Pennsylvania, from July 20-27
  • Both children have been taken to the hospital for treatment
  • Frye and Hills are charged with dozens of crimes including aggravated assault
Full Story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-accused-beatings-severe-abuse-6-days.html

If you look at her facebook you can see the gradual decline of this girl after she met dipshit Jakayo.

She was very pretty in the early pic, wouldn’t recognize her as the same person from the mugshot
Glad the kids survived the insane week

Give them an exclusive diet of assorted urine and turd burritos from unknown bio-sources.

Let’s have them hold the plank over a fire ant colony.
The Maricopa red harvester ant, Pogonomyrmex maricopa, is a strong contender for the possessor of the most potent insect venom in the world. Its LD50, the amount that will kill half its recipients, is 0.12 mg/kg for IV injection into a mouse. The honeybee, by comparison, has venom with a LD50 of 2.8 mg/kg.

Those stings hurt like a mad bastard.

:whistle:

--Al

Jakayo Frye entered a plea of guilty last week to unlawful restraint, endangering the welfare of children, and recklessly endangering another person.

Frye will be sentenced in March.

Hills is awaiting trial.

@Satanica
Jakayo Scott Frye, 23 has been sentenced to 2 to 9 years in state prison for abusing a young girl and boy over a week’s period while he and his wife were babysitting them and two siblings.

The abuse last July in a mobile home in Rome included making the then 9-year-old girl drink urine off the hardwood floor and dog urine through a straw.

"It was tragic case," District Attorney Daniel Barrett said, citing the cruelty involved.

Besides the physical abuse, state police said the girl and her then 7-year-old brother suffered from dehydration and sleep deprivation.

An abusive childhood, drug issues and poor employment record affected Frye’s judgment in making decisions about the children, Barrett said he believes.

Another tragic aspect of the case, according to Barrett, is the divorced mother from Waverly, New York, was advised by Bradford County Children and Youth not to leave the children with the couple.

Frye and Hills of Towanda had babysat before for the woman, who paid them $100 to watch her four children while she vacationed in North Carolina beginning July 20.

She discovered the abuse when she returned a week later, police said. The two children each spent several days in Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre for what investigators called a severe case of abuse.

They have recovered and are living with their father, Barrett said.

The mom is a selfish bitch. She was told not to leave the children with these people.

I hope she is investigated and monitored until she develops ulcers.

It is unlikely that this was the first time they were abusive to the children.

If I was going to leave my children with someone I would make sure my children felt comfortable and liked the person.

@Satanica
Shyann Hills pleaded guilty to abusing a 7 year old and a 9 year old last year at a home in Rome.

State police say over the course of six days Hills, along with Jakayo Frye, beat and starved the children and made them drink their own urine.

Frye was sentenced to two to nine years in prison in March

Mom probably got pregnant while she was on vacation.

the divorced mother from Waverly, New York, was advised by Bradford County Children and Youth not to leave the children with the couple.
So she was already under investigation for something!

Last edited:
I never understood these baby sitting beaters. Do they think that the parents aren't going to notice that their children have been beaten and battered??? They're as stupid as they are evil!

@Satanica
A babysitter who pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of the children she was supposed to be watching was sentenced on Monday to two to nine years in prison.

Shyann Hills, 23, of Rome, and another person deprived two children of food, sleep, and water last year at a home in Bradford County.

The pair is also accused of tying up and beating one child.

Both pieces of feces will be out in two years - I doubt the egg will fight to keep them in prison.

Back