• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A goanna that viciously attacked a couple has left the pair in hospital and their dog dead.

The reptile was said to have turned on the elderly couple when they tried to break a fight up between the goanna and their dog in their yard at their home near Airlie Beach in north Queensland on Thursday afternoon.

The “large” goanna reportedly latched on to the man’s right arm and leg and bit his wife’s arm.

The 72-year-old man had to be flown to Mackay Base Hospital for surgery, while his wife went to Proserpine Hospital for treatment.

The dog did not survive the vicious attack.

A CQ Rescue helicopter spokeswoman told The Courier Mail the man was in “considerable pain” and described it as “a horrific and freak ordeal”.
[....]
“Definitely out of the ordinary. Sounds like he’s quite lucky, however, to have sustained the injuries that he has and still be in a stable condition.”
[....]

A what bar??? I need details, and kick in a recipe for both.

Recipe and directions.

I might have to try this butter tart thing. I've never heard of them! They look divine!

Last edited:
Back