• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An East Berlin man has been accused of child rape and his wife with child endangerment and witness intimidation after an investigation by Reading Township Police.

Larry Reese Jr., 43, is charged with felony counts of rape of a child, statutory rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child under 16, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, aggravated indecent assault of a child under 13, aggravated indecent assault of a child under 16, indecent assault of a person less than 13 years of age, corruption of minors, and unlawful contact with a minor, according to the criminal complaint. He is also charged with a misdemeanor count of indecent assault of a person less than 16 years of age, police say.

Jessica Reese, 34, is charged with a felony count of endangering the welfare of children and a misdemeanor count of intimidates or intends to intimidate a person to refrain from reporting, police say.

According to police, the investigation began on May 6, when the victim, a student at Bermudian Springs Middle School, refused to leave. The student accused Larry Reese Jr. of forcing her to perform oral sex on him, and later engaged in sexual intercourse with her, police say.

Police took the victim to a hospital for an examination and evidence collection. The child was then interviewed by the Adams County Children’s Advocacy Center on May 7, police say.

During the interview, the victim accused Larry Reese Jr. of “multiple other occasions” of rape and inappropriate touching, police say.

The victim told her interviewer that she told Jessica Reese that Larry Reese Jr. was touching her, but Jessica Reese “did nothing,” according to the complaint.

Results from lab testing of the evidence collected from the victim showed sperm and saliva were present, according to the complaint. DNA analysis of the samples matched that of Larry Reese Jr., police say.
1570836494621.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i know a certain fish with this guys name on it > O-O i know a certain fish with this girls name on it, too !

I went to Gettysburg College 1999-2003 and had a good time. After the fact though when I'd go online to see what was going on up there (never read the local paper when I lived there) I realized that apparently that area has a really high number of child sex cases. Not sure why, but this couple is keeping the tradition going.

All this slag got was 5 fucking years @Sugar Cookie .. tell me I am stupid and cannot read that bullshit!! That woman should carry her charges and everything he is sentenced with .. she is worse in my eyes .. she knew and did nothing .. she raped her of dignity childhood safety love .. she stole more than a deviant act .. she’s the person I would greet across from the jail when she emerges with a baseball bat.. I would protect ANY child from that.. I apologize.. I slipped into emotions..

With my volunteer work and serving on boards of nonprofits, I'm come across kids not wanting to go home (and wanting to be home to protect their mom). Never as bad as this case, but it's always hard to deal with. Home is SUPPOSED to be the safe place.

Back