• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am sure there are more. I bet every time he gets lonely or thinks the world forgets about him he mentions one more. Then a couple more years of being forgotten and one more...

I was watching a serial killer documentary the other night, Glenn Rogers, and in it was mentioned that there are up to 35-40 serial killers operating in America at all times. Just that most of them are smart enough to not to attract attention or if they do they're only caught for one killing. I might be wrong but I believe it was Robert Ressler that said that.

A woman who was chained in a shipping container by a man who killed seven people in South Carolina has won more than $6million from his estate.

A judge on Thursday awarded Kala Brown $6.3million in actual and punitive damages in her lawsuit against her capturer Todd Kohlhepp.

The 31-year-old had been missing for two months before cellphone data led authorities to Kohlhepp's property in November 2016.

Brown said she was raped each day of her captivity. Her rescue helped authorities solve seven killings in the area, including that of her boyfriend.

The court-appointed receiver of Kohlhepp's assets is still determining their value. It's unclear how much money Brown and plaintiffs in five other lawsuits against Kohlhepp would actually receive.

Kohlhepp raped Brown while holding her against her will, and told her he had also killed a husband and wife in December 2015, burying their bodies on his land.

Johnny Joe Coxie, 29, had been killed immediately, and Kohlhepp kept 26-year-old Meagan Leigh McCraw-Coxie alive for six days before shooting her in the back of the head on Christmas, Solicitor Barry Barnette said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ptive-South-Carolina-killer-awarded-6-3M.html

"Kala Victoria Brown, the surviving victim of serial killer Todd Kohlhepp found chained up in a shipping container in 2016, has been charged with criminal domestic violence.

The charge comes in the same a week a judge was due to consider an agreement related to civil lawsuits against Kohlhepp that would distribute 50% of Kohlhepp's assets to Brown.

Brown, 33, was charged with criminal domestic violence third degree on Tuesday, according to Greenville County court records. She was released from jail the same day on a $2,000 personal recognizance bond, online court records show."

DD1c.jpg

Yikes, i know a lot of people dont look their best in a mugshot, but she looked fresher and better in the storage crate rescue footage.

Wonder if it was some drunken nonsense or if she's fucked as a result of her trauma. Who cares if it's the former, sad if it's the latter

Also curious if it's a family member or a romantic partner.

SPARTANBURG COUNTY, S.C. (WCSC/WYFF) - Serial killer Todd Kohlhepp is scheduled to appear in court in Spartanburg County Friday morning. He is there to attend a damages hearing in a lawsuit filed by the families of Charlie Carver and Scott Ponder.

Carver and Ponder were killed at Superbike Motorsports in 2003. Court records show Kohlhepp must be present for the hearing.

Authorities said Kohlhepp confessed that he killed Ponder, Beverly Guy, Brian Lucas and Chris Sherbert in November 2003 at Superbike Motorsports.

Link

--Al

Mentions in the article she was "off her meds" which implies mental health issues. After the trauma she went through, that's not surprising. Also says it was an altercation with a friend which has now been resolved. And another fiance committed suicide in more recent times. No wonder this poor woman is fucked up.

I came here tonight to share this article

\

That 'mother' is obscene. The stupid old witch has just slapped every single one of his victims and their families, in the face.

You may as well as have helped him lure his victims into his filthy web, you woeful excuse for a human being.
those are the type of c*nts that create sociopathic freaks like that, no death is bad enough for him

also, her dv arrest? victims of extreme violence like that will act out with violence from trauma until they have gotten a handle on what happened to them and around them.

Last edited:
She might need to get new friends. If a friend of mine had experienced what Kala did, it would take a huge amount before I would call the cops on them. I think I would need to feel my life was at risk, I wouldn't be calling over a shove or a slap.

Here's an article about the victim's impact testimonies.
[...]

"Mr. Kohlhepp, I forgive you," said Brackman, Ponder's widow.

She put on reading glasses and took a deep breath before giving her testimony.

"I hurt not only for myself but my heart hurts for you as well," she said, wiping tears from her face. "I cannot imagine the things you must feel or have felt to do the things you have done and it makes me sad."

[...]

I understand the whole "I forgive you" bullshit gives many people a sense of closure and that is how they deal with this type of trauma, but Kohlhepp is a fucking sociopath. Telling him that he is forgiven is the same as telling a flower it looks nice, sure it feels nice to say it, but neither one gives a shit about your feelings nor can they understand what is really being said.

I was watching a serial killer documentary the other night, Glenn Rogers, and in it was mentioned that there are up to 35-40 serial killers operating in America at all times. Just that most of them are smart enough to not to attract attention or if they do they're only caught for one killing. I might be wrong but I believe it was Robert Ressler that said that.
I would think more than that, Santa Cruz Ca area was considered the serial killer capital of the US and am sure the line up and down the coast because you have a huge influx of kids, a lot of runaways and heavy users that drop off the face of the map that no one knows where they are or what has happened to them The coastal areas and truck routes seem to be the main killing/satchign grounds

Mentions in the article she was "off her meds" which implies mental health issues. After the trauma she went through, that's not surprising. Also says it was an altercation with a friend which has now been resolved. And another fiance committed suicide in more recent times. No wonder this poor woman is fucked up.

She may have always had mental issues though.

I understand the whole "I forgive you" bullshit gives many people a sense of closure and that is how they deal with this type of trauma, but Kohlhepp is a fucking sociopath. Telling him that he is forgiven is the same as telling a flower it looks nice, sure it feels nice to say it, but neither one gives a shit about your feelings nor can they understand what is really being said.

100% correct. Suppose it's more helpful for the victim, point of it is for them to find some form of catharsis, but it's still a waste of breath and quite dimwitted thing to say.

Not to mention, i will never understand forgiveness. I despiste forgiving my enemies. I would NEVER do that, and ive never even been wronged on this level. I enjoy my hatred of people.

Back