• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A preliminary hearing took place Tuesday for one of the suspects, Shannon Jones. Police say she had a long-distance with Justin Robert May Sexton of Geneseo who she met online.

Geneseo Police say they were looking for a place to live together and say they planned to kill Sexton’s mom and stepdad.

Police say the plot unfolded on Oct. 4th on north Aldrich Street, where Laurie and Audie Wright lived.

Police says Laurie was poisoned on Oct. 4th with prescription medication in her coffee creamer. According to the police, she said she felt ill after taking them.

Two days later, police say Jones and Sexton intended to kill Sexton’s stepdad on Oct. 6th. Police say they barricaded him in a bedroom, sprayed Febreeze in his eyes, and beat him with a dumbbell.

Both victims survived and police say it wasn’t until the beating of Audie Wright that they were able to piece Friday and Sunday’s events together.

Shannon Jones faced a judge in Henry County court Tuesday afternoon and will be back in court for a jury pre-trial on Nov. 14th.

Police say Sexton is suicidal and is getting what police are calling “non-medical treatment”. They say they know where he is and will be arrested once he finishes the treatment."

L I N K !!

How do these females talk these men into murder, especially long distance?
I can't talk a man into taking out the kitchen garbage, ON THE SPOT.
Why aren't these persuasive bad girls frying bigger fish? Take over the high seas, imagine up a land fraud scheme.
Matricide and step-patricide?? High risk, low return.

I am so happy to see stupid criminal after stupid criminal thwarted.

They have arrested Justin Sexton as well now. That also hit the news. As for Shannon on Facebook she posts she's married to him over, and over again. On at least 2-3 of her numerous accounts there. You can see Shannon in a video released as well on her booking. Just please if you read stories note she does not live in Alabama, the address they post is a former address.
Post automatically merged:

I talked with Shannon on phone roughly 2 months ago. (I am related to her) and she was rambling on about how she's now married, and in Illinois. It was rather clear her claims were bogus at the time. let me know if there's other topics regarding these people please

Last edited:
Back