• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
KTBC%20Justin%20Carter_1553198903170.jpg_6929871_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

FOX NEWS - Up-and-coming country singer Justin Carter has died after a gun accidentally fired while he was filming a music video. He was 35. Carters' mother, Cindy McClellan, told Fox News her son was filming a music video in Houston, Texas, on Saturday when a gun in his pocket "went off and caught my son in the corner of his eye."

"He was a wonderful artist," McClellan said. "He was the voice, he was the total package and we're trying to keep his legend [alive]." Carter leaves behind two young daughters, Dixie and Kaylee.

McClellan said the family has set up a GoFundMe in order to cover funeral costs as well as to bring Carter's body back from Houston to San Antonio for burial. She said Carter was in the U.S. Army but she is unsure at this time if he meets the qualifications for a military burial.
[....]

http://www.fox4news.com/entertainme...n-carter-dead-at-35-after-accidental-shooting

Me. It's in a holster in the pocket, but it's still in the pocket. Where else am I going to carry it? In my purse?
I took a class in concealed carry options for women, taught by women. They specifically recommended not in the purse. They demonstrated waistband holster, yoga pants with a built in pocket at the lower back, and even a lacy corset thing with a pocket in the front.

I think you should go for yoga pants, Notchback.

The only tragedy here is that the trash this stupid, talentless douchebag hick was peddling is being labeled country music.

What a fucking joke.

I do not recommend looking up any of his music. My god what offensively shitt, generic gutter FILTH.

Good riddance.

Panties I'm OK with

They really are qutie comfortable. They DO make mens underwear now of similar materials.

Back