• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Do you think we need a CRIME AGAINST ANIMALS

• YES PLEASE

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • HELL NO DD IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm kinda squeamish about crimes against animals -- unless it's something like "man fucks peacock," which is objectively funny -- so I wouldn't mind seeing a separate forum.

I have a really hard time with animal abuse. The most recent one, about the crazy cat-eater, kind of scarred me for a bit. I'd get behind a separate forum for that.

I don't know.. what is the purpose of having it in its own forum? Is that so people can choose whether or not to see those stories? To try to garner more of such stories? I'm not sure I understand the point.

There is not enough traffic on that at this time for a separate sub-forum.

Maybe we need a "Crimes Against the Innocent" forum- that would encompass crimes committed against children, animals & dependent(elderly/handicapped) adults?

I find crimes against those 3 demographics to be the most disturbing- victims who are so helpless, dependent & trusting makes the crimes seem crueler!:(

cool I wanted a sep one too ty
because I have hard time doing those ones and usually hand them off to someone else to post

Back