• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus

A Palm Coast man stripped naked, chased two unwitting strangers around a Chick-fil-A parking lot, then yelled for responding deputies to look at his genitals early Monday morning, according to a Flagler County Sheriff’s Office report.

Cory Hatzl, 30, of Princess Rose Drive, was charged with disorderly conduct-breach of peace and resisting arrest. He remained jailed on $1,000 bail late Monday.

According to an arrest report, Arianna Mabini said her boyfriend was riding his bicycle home from work about 1:15 a.m. Monday. He called to tell her a man was chasing him on foot as he rode past a Winn-Dixie along Palm Coast Parkway. That man later proved to be Hatzl, according to deputies.

By the time Mabini, 21, and her 23-year-old friend, Donald Ellis, made it to Chick-fil-A, 1000 Palm Coast Parkway, Hatzl was trying to fight with her boyfriend. She told deputies he then took his clothes off and began yelling “you’re gay for looking at my penis.” Mabini said she told her boyfriend to leave to keep him from fighting with Hatzl and she called 9-1-1.

When deputies arrived they found a nude Hatzl yelling at Ellis. Hatzl had blood on his nose and kept yelling at deputies “look at my (penis), look at my ass” along with several other unintelligible things, the report states.

When officers told him to put on his shorts, he again began yelling “look at my (penis),” this time directing the comment to passing vehicles.
http://www.news-journalonline.com/n...s-2-around-palm-coast-chick-fil-a-parking-lot

Dear Santa,

I have been very good aaaaalllllll year. For christmas this year I want to see the dash/body cam footage of this incident.

Thank you

-LFODBiker

p.s. I will leave milk and cookies in the fridge for you.

Last edited:
Back