• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
CORSICANA, Texas - A Corsicana child is dead after a pot of boiling water fell on her.

Police say 42-year-old Juana Marquez called them on Saturday about an unresponsive 4-year-old girl in a home on South 34th Street.

Marquez reportedly told officers the girl pulled the pot off the stove and several parts of her body were scalded. They say she tried treating the girl on her own and did not go to the hospital.
[....]
She now faces felony charges for abandoning or endangering a child.
full

While Marquez told investigators Amberly stopped crying before going to sleep, other children in the home said she "was crying and crying after the incident and that [Marquez] kept telling her to hush before sending her to her own bed."

Cold hearted step monster. Bet she has a record too.

While Marquez told investigators Amberly stopped crying before going to sleep, other children in the home said she "was crying and crying after the incident and that [Marquez] kept telling her to hush before sending her to her own bed."

Cold hearted step monster. Bet she has a record too.

I cannot imagine being so heartless. One of my kids is in my bed right now because she got swimmers ear and she wanted me to cuddle her until her Motrin kicked in. We went to the doctor the same day it started hurting. How the fuck do you see burns and not fucking react?!

Amberly sustained terrible burns to her head, chest, arms and other parts of her body, with an autopsy later confirming that those injuries killed her.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/13/pict...boiling-water-off-stove-10563685/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

1565756759600.png

Amberly suffered horrific burns to her head and torso, and was left in agony for 12 hours before her foster carer sought help, police say

Beautiful little girl. What a horrible way to die and that caretaker or whatever the fuck she was looks like she's annoyed at the inconvenience of it all. Just like it apparently was an inconvenience to get the child to the hospital. She needs to have her face smashed in, dammit.

Juana Marquez was sentenced Dec. 15, to 20 years in prison for manslaughter, after an investigation determined she poured boiling water on a 4-year old girl.

According to District Attorney Will Thompson, Marquez was indicted for murder in 2019 after a girl in her care died from severe burns over her head, chest, back and arms.

In September the jury found her guilty of the lesser offense of manslaughter.
Marquez's defense team presented evidence that she suffered from severe depression and anxiety. The case was prosecuted by District Attorney Will Thompson, ADA Sherry Shumer and ADA Thomas Headen.

15 to 20 for torturing that poor baby to death :( ... oh my gosh what does it take to get death penalty or lwp??? now if i only i could be guarentied to be put in same prison and that we both would be assigned kitchen duties at same time i would go right now and commit a crime for the pure pleasure of organising someone to knee her behind the knee caps so she falls on her knees as i was turning to go drain a big pot of boiling noodles so i can accidently on purpose dump it on her head and of course the whole kitchen staff telling her to hush her whinning and get her to her cell without medical attention what so ever

15 to 20 for torturing that poor baby to death :( ... oh my gosh what does it take to get death penalty or lwp??? now if i only i could be guarentied to be put in same prison and that we both would be assigned kitchen duties at same time i would go right now and commit a crime for the pure pleasure of organising someone to knee her behind the knee caps so she falls on her knees as i was turning to go drain a big pot of boiling noodles so i can accidently on purpose dump it on her head and of course the whole kitchen staff telling her to hush her whinning and get her to her cell without medical attention what so ever
Uh, evil.

Back