• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
kirkland-correctional-jpg-1558472946.jpg

"A 29-year-old corrections officer is facing charges after she is accused of getting pregnant by an inmate, according to an arrest warrant.

Greshica Jene Brown, an officer serving at Kirkland Correctional Institution, was arrested Tuesday on charges of first-degree sexual misconduct with an inmate and misconduct in office.

The arrest warrant says Brown, who is from Columbia, had sex with an inmate between June and December of 2018, resulting in her becoming pregnant."

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see the appeal in someone who has no job, no car, no life, no future and clearly no potential. I mean what kind of control freak insecure heifer you gotta be that you only like men who are locked in a cage all day like animals? I mean he won't ever cheat on you with another woman (wait, does penpal cheating count?) and if you are mad at him you can write him up, but idk, that doesn't seem like a healthy #goals kinda relationship. Plus you can lose a decent career, your kids dad is a literal loser and your whole family is ashamed of you. No dick is worth that shit.

Latest posts

Back