• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
dulce-alavez-index.jpg

New Jersey detectives searched Tuesday for a 5-year-old girl who disappeared from a playground a day earlier while playing with her brother — despite erroneous reports that she had been found.

The girl, Dulce Maria Alavez, was last seen Monday in the area of City Park in Bridgeton, where her mother, Noema Alavez, 19, told police that the girl’s 3-year-old brother said she vanished as they played near several storage buildings next to the playground, NJ.com reports.

Alavez told police she stayed in her car with an 8-year-old relative as her children played before her son told her that the girl was gone. Alavez then searched for her daughter for up to 15 minutes before calling her brother and then police at about 5 p.m.

“At this point, we are treating it as a missing child,” Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said. “We’re exploring all possibilities.”

Police said roughly two dozen people were playing basketball nearby when the girl disappeared. None of the players said they saw anyone abduct the girl.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/17/cops-search-for-5-year-old-dulce-maria-alavez-last-seen-at-nj-playground/

dulce-alvarez-5305.jpg

New Jersey girl Dulce Alavez abducted by man in red van, police say
An Amber Alert issued late Tuesday for Dulce Maria Alavez says the girl was taken from Bridgeton’s City Park on Monday by a light-skinned white or Hispanic man who wore orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt.

The suspect drove off with the girl in a red van with tinted windows and a sliding rear passenger side door, New Jersey State Police said.
https://nypost.com/2019/09/18/amber-alert-issued-for-new-jersey-girl-dulce-maria-alavez/

No offense to the 3yo, but you're not going to get much from a 3yo even if he spoke perfect English in a British accent, at 3 children can't get much beyond, sister gone and a shrug.

Mom needs to be drawn and quartered to let such young children play by themselves at a public park. The world is not as friendly as it used to be.

Mom pleads for abducted 5-year-old girl’s safe return as search resumes
Noema Alavez said Wednesday that police have suggested that a family member played a role in Dulce’s disappearance from a Bridgeton park as she played with a sibling, but she knows that’s not the case.

“The police think our family did this,” she told NJ Advance Media. “They think I did something to her. I didn’t. I love my daughter. I would never do nothing bad to her."

Alavez just wants the kidnapper "to return her back and stop making her family suffer so much,” she said.

Full Story:

So we have this:

Mom of missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez avoiding public after critical comments about her behavior
Noema Alavez Perez has been staying with her parents at their Bridgeton home while the search continues for her daughter, 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez who went missing in a possible abduction at a Bridgeton park on Monday.

Alavez Perez, 19, said she has stopped going to the park where Dulce disappeared because of rude comments she heard from some who came out to help search for the child.
https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/09/mom-of-missing-5-year-old-dulce-alavez-avoiding-public-after-critical-comments-about-her-behavior.html

If my child was missing "negative comments" would not stop me from still looking for them.

And the last footage of the girl was at a store getting ice cream before going to the park

https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/09/last-footage-shows-dulce-alavez-getting-ice-cream-acting-playful-in-store-before-she-went-missing.html

So from everything I've read there is only one single wittness that has said they saw the child being led into the van. Definitley more sketchy that not. I hope the family isn't involved but it seems like more often that not they're all just covering up something else.

While the chaos ensued, Alavez Perez, who is five months pregnant, absorbed another blow: Her boyfriend, the father of the child she is carrying, was being questioned by authorities about the abduction when it was discovered that he is an undocumented Mexican citizen, she said. Alavez Perez believes he’s now in ICE custody and may be deported. Federal officials said Wednesday that they could not determine whether that was true.

Alavez Perez’s parents — who have reversed last names, Norma Perez Alavez and Camilo Alavez Perez — emigrated from Mexico 20 years ago. The father works in a nursery, the mother in a food factory.

While Dulce and Manuel live in the family house, Alavez Perez lives in a room in a nearby house. .

She said she and her mother fought. “My mom kicked me out,” she said. “I was angry so much and not helping out. But because I had Dulce when I was 14, my parents loved her like she was their daughter and took official custody of her. I’m OK with it.”

She said she neither works nor is in school.

Dulce’s father, she said, is from Mexico and, after being with Alavez Perez in New Jersey for a while, returned there to study at a university in Sinaloa. “He’s finishing his studies so he could give a better life to my daughter,” she said.

Alavez Perez said she had trouble with drugs and alcohol and had fallen into depression in the past. But, she added, those negatives are no longer factors.

I am glad she has time to worry about her illegal penis.
1568920308910.png

The latest:

NJ teacher allegedly makes inappropriate comment about missing 5-year old Dulce Maria Alavez
“They’re Mexican, it’s their culture. They don’t supervise their children like we do,” the comment read.

'Please Don’t Give Up On My Dulce,' Mom Of Missing Girl Pleads As New Details Are Revealed About Her Disappearance

Dulce Alavezl’s mother said she was scratching off a lottery ticket and had been planning to help her younger sister with her homework when her 5-year-old daughter disappeared from a Bridgeton, N.J. park.

NJ teacher allegedly makes inappropriate comment about missing 5-year old Dulce Maria Alavez

Mom's ain't helping the stereotype...

Dulce Alavezl’s mother said she was scratching off a lottery ticket when her 5-year-old daughter disappeared from a Bridgeton, N.J. park.

They have searched over 200 locations, abandoned buildings and desolate areas with no sign of Dulce.

Over 1,000 plus tips were received and investigated. More than 500 vehicles have been identified and investigated and more than 50 different types of legal process have been served, including court orders and subpoenas. Noema, Dulce's mom's cell phone was searched three times, Still no evidence of what happened to Dulce.

Today, family and volunteers searched a wooded area from a tip the grandmother received. Others went door to door to hand out the sketch of the possible witness to the people who may not have access to social media, or know that Dulce is missing.

BRIDGETON, N.J. (CBS) — Another week has come and gone without any sign of 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez. Dulce was kidnapped in early September. Her loved ones and complete strangers spent their Sunday morning searching for clues.

Honing in on storm drains and other areas along a tree line, dozens of people fanned out into the woods in Bridgeton looking for any sign of Dulce on Sunday.

“We are worrying — have hope that we can find her today,” Dulce’s mom Noema Alavez-Perez said."

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/10/27/dulce-maria-alavez-missing-search-continues/

You can't deny that this has not played out the same as it it were a 5yr old "white girl"....

Her daughter went missing. Then the social media attacks began
But almost as quickly, the little girl’s disappearance has also subjected her family to a social media-fueled tsunami of criticism and rumors, hot takes on parenting and racist generalizations about the family’s Mexican culture — most of it taking sharp aim against Dulce’s 19-year-old mother, Noema Alavez Perez.

Even those helping in the search have questioned Alavez Perez’s actions around the time her daughter went missing.

Back