• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...te-womans-pet-fish-taunted-feces-picture.html
8366096-6578215-image-m-58_1547138432642.jpg

[....]
Maxwell Taffin was called to answer for his actions after the incident on October 22, 2016 when the unnamed female allowed the man – who was 18 at the time – to stay in her Louisiana State University dorm room along with two of his friends on the weekend of a Magnolia Bowl college football game.

But the unidentified victim was horrified to find her Siamese fighting fish was gone when she returned to her dorm at Blake Hall and allowed Taffin to collect his belongings before he told her: 'Check your fish tank'.

The cruel tease came after the group had enjoyed a day of tailgating at the LSU-Ole Miss football game at the Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge which LSU ended up winning.
8366100-6578215-image-a-55_1547138416824.jpg

It may have been a sad result for Taffin who attended the University of Mississippi – Ole Miss.

A message from Taffin's phone was later sent to the woman showing the fish among excrement in an unflushed toilet. It was accompanied by the caption: 'Found your fish'.

The accused admitted to the offense during a telephone call with authorities on October 24, 2016 according to an affidavit, he said: 'Yeah, I'll be honest with you. I ate (the victim's) fish.'

He is said to have devoured the animal when the woman momentarily stepped out of the room.

However Taffin appeared to shift some of the blame and told law enforcement at the time 'a lot of people' use his phone because it wasn't password protected.

The man was issued a criminal summons by Louisiana State University Police Department but failed to show up and his detainment this week proved his actions weren't too minor to be punished.

Now, 21, he was charged with cruelty to animals and improper telephone communications, WRBZ reported.

The Rumson-Fair Haven high school graduate has been in trouble with the law before; he got into hot water just months after the fish-eating incident.

Taffin was allegedly found with under 50 grams of marijuana in his car and failed to produce a driver's licence and insurance details when requested, leading to his arrest in May 2017.

So this nitwit was ultimately busted because he had to brag about eating this girl's fish....he deserves whatever he gets. Fucking moron

This looks like one of those photos that you see in those TV shows about a terrorist 10 years before he was radicalized. This won't be the last we hear of him

Eating a live fish is animal cruelty? Shit.

If someone threw Brutus (hermit crab) in a pot of boiling water and covered him with butter and lemon and ate him I would call it MURDER. Like when he got here he was the size of an apricot but he is peach sized now. FUCK THIS GUY !!!! I would be really sad about it ... I would probably have bad dreams. It would be like killing the dog

Last edited:
If the fish was in the toilet, he must have thrown it up. Otherwise it would have been digested.
How drunk was he?
And good heavens, arrested two years later over a $4 fish?. Aren't there worse people to arrest in Louisiana?

If the fish was in the toilet, he must have thrown it up. Otherwise it would have been digested.
How drunk was he?
And good heavens, arrested two years later over a $4 fish?. Aren't there worse people to arrest in Louisiana?

I don't think its about the cost of the fish so much as how much he enjoyed tormenting the fish and the human it belonged too. Which makes this guy a worse people ... fish today ... kids tomorrow.

Last edited:
It's a fish.

They gonna start banning fishing, afterall trapping a fish with a sharp hook piercing its mouth and then forcibly ripping it out of its habitat, throwing it into a boat where it cant even fucking breath is more cruel then merely swallowing one.

Every cop and law enforcement professional involved with the decision to arrest/charge makes me fucking sick. Outrageous stupidass story.

Back