• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
chavez-denver-pd-181.jpg

A police corporal in Denver has been suspended for making a crude comment about a woman’s breasts – and trying to set up a date with her daughter, city documents show.

Cpl. Adolph Chavez, a veteran officer of 24 years, made “inappropriate remarks” to a woman who was arrested in June and then tried to start a romantic relationship with her adult daughter, whom he called a “babe” while setting up a time for the woman to retrieve her mother’s forgotten cellphone, the Denver Post reports.

“An officer of Corporal Chavez’s experience and rank should be familiar with the concepts of professionalism and conflicts of interest,” a Denver Department of Public Safety official wrote in a letter obtained by the newspaper through a records request.

Chavez had been training a police recruit when they picked up a woman arrested by other officers and transported her to a police station. Along the way, the woman asked Chavez to call her daughter to tell her what transpired, the newspaper reports.

The corporal then asked the woman while inside a police station processing room if she had anything in her bra.

“Nope, nothing that isn’t supposed to be in there,” the woman replied, according to the letter.

“But boobs?” Chavez said.

“Yeah,” the woman giggled.

The corporal later realized that the woman forgot her cellphone in the back of his police cruiser, so he called her daughter to set up a time for her to pick it up. But Chavez forgot to bring the device to the station’s front desk and texted the woman’s daughter to say he was sorry, the newspaper reports.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/cop-suspended-for-boobs-comment-asking-womans-daughter-on-date/

The corporal then asked the woman while inside a police station processing room if she had anything in her bra.

“Nope, nothing that isn’t supposed to be in there,” the woman replied, according to the letter.

“But boobs?” Chavez said.

That is completely innocuous. He didn't "mak[e] a crude comment about a woman’s breasts," he just said the damn word.

I'm one of the first to call out cops on misconduct, but I don't see the big deal about what he said.

It's probably bad form to ask a woman on a date if you're married, but we don't know his situation and he did tell her he wasn't separated from his wife, so he was honest about that. I don't think this is news-worthy at all. Kind of looks like they're making a big stink over nothing.

And "marital" and "martial" are just a letter swap apart.

And now I'm convinced that these two facts are somehow related. Some fundamental, ungraspable inner working of the Grand Cycle.

Not like he said..."just boobs, glorious succulent boobs."

The mom giggled, he shoulda tried for her.

Latest posts

Back