• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CrimeBuffGal

1565307505231.png

WARROAD, Minn.-A Warroad police officer used his position to take advantage of a teenager for several years, including sexually assaulting the alleged victim more than 10 times, according to a court document from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension.

Joshua Matthew Demmerly, 29, was arrested Monday and appeared in court Wednesday on charges of kidnapping, third-degree criminal sexual conduct and stalking.

He has been a police officer in Warroad since February 2016, according to his Facebook page, and previously was a deputy in Roseau County, Minn. A message left for the Warroad Police Chief and the Roseau County Sheriff was not returned by press time, and Demmerly's current employment status is unknown.

A statement of probable cause stated Demmerly sexually assaulted a teenager between the ages of 16 and 17 more than 10 times while he was a police officer from 2017 to 2019. The court document does not indicate the teen's gender and refers to the teen only as a "juvenile" or "victim."

Demmerly told the teen they were under investigation by the Roseau County Sheriff's Office for a felony, according to a court document. He allegedly told the teen he would not execute a search warrant on the teen's phone "if the juvenile spent more time with him."

When the teen tried to avoid Demmerly, the court document said he would call the teen's phone repeatedly and send texts "saying that he loved the victim." Demmerly recently sent the alleged victim a photo of himself with a gun to his head and threatened suicide if the teen refused to spend time with him, the court document said.

The teen blocked Demmerly's cell phone number, but the court document said he called the teen from a different number. He allegedly made the teen "by agreement" activate location services and constantly share their location via the Find My Friends iPhone app.

The alleged victim told investigators Demmerly provided alcohol to them and other teens at his home and "told them they had to spend the night since they had been drinking." The alleged victim reported waking up naked at Demmerly's house after a night of drinking, with no memories of the previous evening, according to the statement.

Demmerly would perform traffic stops on the teen and force the teen to step out of the car so he could kiss the teen, the court document said. Demmerly once activated the emergency lights of his squad car while on duty, turned off the camera and took the teen into custody in front of witnesses, the statement said. He drove the teen away from the party seated in the back of the patrol car, according to the statement.

Looked, and didn't see this special piece of shit. https://www.grandforksherald.com/ne...cused-kidnapping-stalking-sexually-assaulting

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking male, which would explain the extent they go to in order not to specify gender.
Boom! You called it.

In a round-about way I discovered the gender. From a NY Times article about the closing of a small town newspaper that happens to be where the cop male-rapist is from.
In early April, they learned of the case against Joshua Demmerly, a hometown boy who became a Warroad police officer .... The Pioneer ran the article on its front page, it was mostly just a bare-bones list of the charges ....

“If you want the graphic details of what happened, you can read it in The Grand Forks Herald,” she said, referring to the paper in the larger North Dakota city a few hours’ drive away. “Especially because I know the victim. He’s a friend of my son’s. And it’s awful.”

I say give him the Marsellus Wallace treatment. Pliers and a blow torch, slow agonizing death with the final act sticking that blow torch straight us his ass then turn it on maximum.
"Imma call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggas to go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy?! I ain't through with you by a goddamn sight. Imma get medieval on yo' ass."

Back