• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
full

Latoni Daniel Is 8 mo pregnant and has been waiting for trial for capitol murder charges for the last 17 months. She was arrested December 2017 for being a getaway driver for an armed robbery committed by her then boyfriend. The victim died from injuries related to the crime.
She doesn’t recall having sex since her arrest and her lawyer can’t get any answers from the Coosa County jail or Sheriff. The state is interested in finding out who the sperm donor is so support $$$ can be collected. Latoni Daniel was transferred to Talladega County jail

Last edited by a moderator:
If she was raped, she should sue the State for the benefit of the child. No one in that Podunk town is responding because they know bad joojoo is gonna come out and they're fucked....just like she was. Of course, unless it was immaculate conception but it seems to be more like immaculate deception.

Not if she was supplied drugs by a guard and then raped while she was nodded out.
Besides, inmates can't consent to having sex with prison employees.
This^. My understanding is, when you're an inmate in jail or prison, as well as a patient in a psych hospital-even if voluntarily commited-you can't give consent because the state or county are legally responsible for you. If the guard has any kind of brain, he'll quit or at least call off before they start doing DNA testing.

This^. My understanding is, when you're an inmate in jail or prison, as well as a patient in a psych hospital-even if voluntarily commited-you can't give consent because the state or county are legally responsible for you. If the guard has any kind of brain, he'll quit or at least call off before they start doing DNA testing.
You would be correct! :)

It's those bedroom eyes of hers....no man can resist a woman who looks dead inside!
Her eyes were most likely closed
McDermott also says that Daniel is prescribed an anti-seizure medication that makes her to sleep for long periods and hypothesizes that she could have been raped while under the influence of her medication.

“She’s never had any seizures before she went to jail,” said her brother, Terrell Ransaw.

After seeing OITNB, this does not seem like any kind of a mystery to me. Or even news, honestly.
For those of us taking bets though, it's entertainment! 2 to 1 odds it's a correctional office, 12 to 1 odds it's the warden and 5 to 1 it's a chaplain/priest or other religious leaders baby!!!!

Back