• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Imagine being so cold that you can live next door to her parents for years and years, seeing them regularly while they search and grieve and suffer, and not even feeling enough discomfort that you decide to move away.
I don't think he stayed there because her body was hidden there or he was concealing a crime scene. He wasn't a suspect so easily could have done 'renovations' and sold the house after a few years.
He stayed because he liked being near the devastation he caused.
Like murderers who revisit the scene of their crime. I bet he enjoyed any exchanges he had with her unwitting parents or anyone else connected to her.

I hope he died horribly but if I was her parents I would be devastated to lose the last possible chance of finding her body or knowing what happened. He might never have told of course but often, over years details emerge or deals are done and the truth comes out.
It must be so incredibly hard for her parents not being able to find her and lay her to rest.

has anyone ever heard of the concept of critical thinking? no lost here but there are patterns most people can look at to formulate ideas

Back