• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

An inmate who was convicted in the 1997 cold case murder of an 8-year-old girl — whose body was never found — was strangled in his Oklahoma prison cell last month, officials said.

Anthony Palma, 59, died from “ligature strangulation and blunt force trauma to the head” on Jan. 11 while he was in his cell at the Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester, KFOR reported.

Palma, who was convicted in 2017 of killing 8-year-old Kirsten Hatfield, was killed by his cellmate Raymond Pillado, authorities said. Both inmates were serving life sentences for murder.

Hatfield was kidnapped from her home in Midwest City after she went to bed on May 13, 1997. Palma was found guilty of taking the girl, sexually assaulting her and killing her before dumping her body in an unknown location.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

notchback

Insensitive Asshole
Bold Member!
At least we know who's account to add money to.

He's a pretty bad guy. Serving several life sentences for murder:
https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/murder-suspect-charged-in-new-slayings/article_1a4319f8-94fc-51c0-b2fe-5709c0109172.html

He hasn't been a model prisoner either:
http://www.news9.com/story/39811998/odoc-report-shows-violent-history-of-inmate-accused-of-killing-anthony-palma
ODOC provided a list of his misconduct since his incarceration:

• In 2010, Pillado was found with a "homemade knife"
  • In 2011, he attacked a guard.
  • In 2013, he tried to escape.
  • In 2014, he's found with another homemade knife.
And over the years, Pillado was caught with more than a dozen cellphones, among other infractions.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Staff member
I told my wife last night that if wouldn't get me on some sort of list I'd send $100 to the accounts of each person who takes out a chomo in prison!

62julietandvoid

Trusted Member
Too bad the one killer didn't whisper to him, "should have let her live because if you had then you'd probably be out of here by now".

Just because.
Post automatically merged:

Too bad the one killer didn't whisper to him, "should have let her live because if you had then you'd probably be out of here by now".

Just because.
As he was strangling him of course ..

CentreAussie

Anyone who kills a pedo in prison should have time shaved.... Unless they're a pedo also... I'd like to shake the hand of whichever CO arranged these bunk assignments.... I'm sure it was an accident that this child killer was housed with a violent maniac...... wink, wink....

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
has anyone ever heard of the concept of critical thinking? no lost here but there are patterns most people can look at to formulate ideas