• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
San Antonio police have arrested a couple who they say knew their infant daughter was injured but failed to get her any medical help.

An arrest affidavit details the case against Connor Larkin, 22, and his 20-year-old wife, Lauren Larkin.

It says the couple, who is from Florida, called 911 from their motel room May 6 to report that their three-month-old daughter, Ava, was unresponsive.

The baby was rushed to a hospital by ambulance where a doctor determined she had numerous broken bones in various stages of healing as well as bleeding on her brain and in one lung.

San Antonio police questioned the couple as well as at least one relative.

They said the relative told them that Lauren Larkin had told her about some of the injuries back in March, and said she planned to take the baby to the doctor.

However, police say she failed to do that at that time.

https://www.ksat.com/news/couple-failed-to-get-medical-help-for-injured-baby-daughter-police-say
1539533204205.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cripes - The husband looks like he at least has been crying a bit.

The wife looks like she just got through putting on a new layer.

Knew she was injured in March...waited til May to take her to hospital...two thirds of her life in agony. At the least. Poor little thing.

For the life of me I'm trying to put myself in the position of the relative. While it's not their fault, still...someone tells me a ONE MONTH OLD itty bitty baby was injured and they had not had her checked out yet...I'd be like "get in the car right now". Not, "oh, ok you gonna take her later? Yeah, have a good day"...WTF?

She did it.
Has resting bitchface.
He just looks a bit sad..like he failed...
which of course he did.

27540038_10208541779142325_6937929108759411925_n.jpg

26991658_10208484806318040_3276925139299783535_n.jpg

19959320_10208476585952536_141795232106798301_n.jpg

Happier times from Grandma's facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/desl27
I really do hope and pray that the parents or a family member decides to sue you for posting a photo that is NOT yours. Which is 100% illegal by the way. I’m trying to wrapped my head around the fact that you seemed to diligently stalk these family members and avidly search for these photos. Keep the baby out of this equation. Her face does not need to be broadcasted all over social media because of arrogant people like yourself. Hopefully something will be done about this because this is downright unacceptable and dehumanizing...

Perphaps, but is is still NOT this persons business to be posting a photo of a child that is not theirs. I’m sure you’d be livid if a stranger posted a photo of your child for the whole world to be. I know I’d be...
Once the photo is put on a public page, it is available to the world and the poster has no control over it. I have never posted a photo online of a child in my life for just that reason.
The members here did not put that photo out for the world to see. The baby's own family did that.
All we did was link to a publicly posted photo. That's how the internet works.
Now, you could ask the poster or a moderator to remove the photo as a kindness to the family. Or you could throw a hissy fit.

More important.
Do you know this family or the baby abusing parents involved? Please give us your insights on the child abusers! How is the victim doing?

I really do hope and pray that the parents or a family member decides to sue you for posting a photo that is NOT yours. Which is 100% illegal by the way. I’m trying to wrapped my head around the fact that you seemed to diligently stalk these family members and avidly search for these photos. Keep the baby out of this equation. Her face does not need to be broadcasted all over social media because of arrogant people like yourself. Hopefully something will be done about this because this is downright unacceptable and dehumanizing...

You know what’s really downright unacceptable and dehumanizing...

Killing your fucking newborn.

You do know, that by reposting that pic without authority, you yourself violated what you are accusing Anubis of.

Last edited:

t4spihM.jpg

Bring it on!! I am arrogant as hell. My kid has already made it to 10! :cool:

ETA: on another note, @harriselle the pics I posted actually made me feel more sympathy for them. I wondered how they went from seemingly blissful hospital pics to broken baby within a 90 day period.

Last edited:
You know what’s really downright unacceptable and dehumanizing...

Killing your fucking newborn.
The worst part is, I'm hearing he was military, so healthcare would have been cheap if not free. The injuries in various stages of healing at 3 mos suggest they began beating that beautiful baby shortly after she was born.

Terms of Agreement people!!! Read them and find out how you have no control over what you carelessly toss out on the internet.
Of course, posting photos of children on the web is pretty innocuous because the vast majority of people lead ordinary lives of little interest to anyone else, including those who give likes out of politeness and expectation of receiving likes for photos of their children.
99.9999999% of the world is not interested in photos of your children sticking their tongues out!
Until you abuse them.

seemingly blissful hospital pics
Due to hormones , relief at safe delivery, the miracle of birth. A Hallmark moment of post delivery bliss is expected.
Then the tsunami of real life and responsibility surges back in.

Terms of Agreement people!!! Read them and find out how you have no control over what you carelessly toss out on the internet.
Of course, posting photos of children on the web is pretty innocuous because the vast majority of people lead ordinary lives of little interest to anyone else, including those who give likes out of politeness and expectation of receiving likes for photos of their children.
99.9999999% of the world is not interested in photos of your children sticking their tongues out!
Until you abuse them.

Due to hormones , relief at safe delivery, the miracle of birth. A Hallmark moment of post delivery bliss is expected.
Then the tsunami of real life and responsibility surges back in.

True, but at least she looked healthy and happy. I could find plenty of hospital pics where you can imagine the ride home looking like the Beverly Hillbillies intro with the baby in Granny's seat.

Maybe she looked healthy because she stayed clean and sober during pregnancy, then resumed her old ways.

UGH! Some trash acquaintances of my brother lost custody of their son because of drugs, alcohol.
The man said he wanted his wife to get pregnant again because then she would get clean. TBH, I heard this second hand. But he was that stupid to think that way. He's 45, she's 25. He met her through her work. She was a hooker.

Bless your heart, harriselle. You have no idea what door you just flung open. You also don't know the definition of libel. Since you're obviously somehow involved, why don't you let us know the "real" story.

Back