• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
cocaine.jpg

A Connecticut nursing home was slapped with more than $1,000 in fines after at least four residents were caught with cocaine in their system, a recent report said.

A resident of RegalCare in New Haven was spotted handing a dollar bill with white powder on it to a neighbor around April 30, 2018 and then tested positive for coke, the News Times reported Friday.

The person who was handed the tainted bill had been addicted to opiates, according to the report.

About two weeks later, a different resident was found lying on the floor unresponsive with a large hematoma, and later tested positive for cocaine and opiates.

In yet another incident, a resident had cocaine in his system — which he said he obtained from a nurse’s aide. That staffer was later fired.

After each incident, staffers were tasked with searching the rooms of the coke-snorting residents, but didn’t follow orders.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/22/connecticut-nursing-home-fined-for-cocaine-use-officials/

Come on without nose candy how are you going to manage to live in one of those turd infested human warehouses?

Let's face it they go there to live out their last days and die. The least we can do as a society has let them have a little bit of fun on the way out what's it going to do kill them earlier whoop-dee-doo

Let's face it they go there to live out their last days and die. The least we can do as a society has let them have a little bit of fun on the way out
I’m all for the self administered morphine pump.

Really, it's a shame no one is allowed to die with dignity and without suffering. A huge perentage of old folks die from dementia/alzheimers, so they're just deteriorating which includes not being able to eat in the end stages. Both feeding tubes and "assisted" eating are controversial and can lead to serious health consequences and death and in a manner that is clearly miserable for the patients. Wouldn't it be better to have your end of life instructions include being given an overdose and blissfully drift off? I suppose those would would take advantage of this to rob someone of their estate are partly why it isn't so. :(

So grandma, how's life at Regalcare?

"Not too good sonny. This last batch was stepped on something terrible. The blow we used to get in Miami was a pure as the driven snow I tell ya."

"It's never been the same since they got Escobar in '93 I tell ya. That's booger sugar the way it use'ta was."

Wouldn't it be better to have your end of life instructions include being given an overdose and blissfully drift off?

All right, young'uns, I'm gonna need half a dozen Thai prostitutes, fifty grams of premium blow, half a sheet of blotter acid, 8 ounces of Brazilian hashish, and a case of tequila... oh yeah, and a room with a locking door, lined with plastic tarp.

Back