• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An illegal alien residing in Clearwater is behind bars after deputies say he started a sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl and now she's pregnant.

Deputies say Carlos Perez Corona started a hidden relationship for several months with the girl. According to deputies, Perez Corona snuck into the victim's house and had sex twice on March 16 and 17 and attempted to hide in a closet before being caught by someone at the home.

The victim and the victim's father know Corona personally through other family relatives. Corona was arrested on March 17 and admitted to deputies that he had a sexual relationship with the child. The victim has tested positive on multiple pregnancy tests.

Perez Corona has been charged with two counts of Lewd & Lascivious Battery. He is being held at the request of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

Um why isn't his face beat to a pulp????
This girl musn't be from a mexican family bc I know for a FACT had my uncles caught a dude in my room they would have taken turns using him like a pinata before calling the cops.
If that were my daughter he'd be calling the cops and begging them to hurry up while I beat his ass
Post automatically merged:

Now when he sneaks back over the border he can say he wanted to see his baby.
Now that's a title!

This made me fucking cringe if I was in that jail I'd be on my way to prison after I confronted this sick mother fucker there is no doubt in my mind. I see only red when i hear or read about these things.

Um why isn't his face beat to a pulp????
This girl musn't be from a mexican family bc I know for a FACT had my uncles caught a dude in my room they would have taken turns using him like a pinata before calling the cops.
Hopefully that's what the guys in jail are doing.

Wood chipper at the border. Feet first with a tourniquet just below the ribcage so he feels most of the pain.

Last edited:
Hopefully that's what the guys in jail are doing.

Wood chipper at the border. Feet first with a tourniquet just below the ribcage so he feels most of the pain.

Yeah, leave the bouffant to be mangled last. Bye Bye!

1676061144132.png

Name:PEREZ-CORONA, CARLOS
Current Release Date: 03/14/2024

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
12/07/2018 L&L BATT MINOR 06/28/2021PINELLAS19033005Y 0M 0D
01/27/2019 L&L BATT MINOR 06/28/2021PINELLAS19033005Y 0M 0D
03/16/2019 L&L BATT MINOR 06/28/2021PINELLAS19033005Y 0M 0D

Back