• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

shreyu

Autobiographical Summary of Computer-Related Activities Conducted by Charlotte Plotsky of ACTS Institute, Inc., a nonprofit tax-exempt Illinois-based organization.
Charlotte first became interested in new technologies for her small consulting and technical assistance business in the ‘70s. Charlotte bought the first VCR on the market, an RCA VHS monster (compared to later VHS recorders) and a Commodore 64 PC. She used the latter primarily for word processing and some data base management, e.g. for mailings, and adapted a very simple address mailing label software program to inventory educational materials.
Stephan Borden was born on April 2, 1970, in Andover, Massachusetts. His exposure to computers started with handheld game toys that were introduced in the early 1980s. He soon graduated to a Sinclair Timex. It didnt take long before he felt the need for something more challenging, and he easily talked his father into a Commodore 64. Steve started out with action games like Jumpman on the C64 and eventually moved on to more cerebral games like Zork and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which he quickly mastered.

I felt like I must have one of those neuro disorders that mess up your word abilities. There are a few but I never remember shrug one or which. One of them causes a person to begin using all wrong words, but they themselves never realize.

Back