• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1567912276490.png

An employee at a New Orleans McDonald’s allegedly attacked a customer who complained about a cold order of fries.

Last week, the customer, who was on vacation with his wife in the Louisiana city, had complained to staff that his order of French fries was cold. The man, who wished to remain unnamed, admitted to news station 4WWL that while he was abrasive to the staff, he didn’t expect the incident to evolve into a violent one.

The altercation was caught on camera and shows the customer holding his food while an angry employee charges at him. “You gonna get out? Get out!” the employee yelled at the patron in the video.

Another co-worker intervenes and pulls the employee away, but the fight escalates when the customer follows him. The employee then puts his hands around the man’s neck and punches him in the head.

“I'm a big, big boy,” the customer told 4WWL. “Bigger than he is, but I didn't fight back. It was embarrassing. I didn’t want to leave my wife alone in New Orleans if I went to jail. If this happened to me in McDonald’s what could happen to her on these streets?"

According to NOLA.com, the police arrive on the scene, but no charges were filed. Now, the customer is demanding that charges are filed against his aggressor.

“If I could make sense of it I'd tell you, but I don't have a clue,” the customer told 4WWL. “The customer is always right, even if he's wrong.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think the customer “IS ALWAYS RIGHT” .. there are some scamming ass fools out there .. but if the fries are cold .. they’re freak’n cold .. he didn’t ask for free ones .. he ask for hot fresh ones .. uuummmm .. like as in the ones ADVERTISED .. the ones he paid for .. Uuuggghhhhh .. maybe the response reflects the amount of complaints?!

Last edited:
The customer admits to being abrasive and followed the employee screaming and yelling, and that’s his version, I’ll bet the employees version is much worse
You know what, some abusive assholes deserve a good ass whooping sometimes

Last edited:
“The customer is always right, even if he's wrong.”

No they are NOT!!!!

Why do people think they can treat fastfood workers like shit?

You can include in that all kinds of service professions, everyone thinks that the people who do jobs that make their life easier and more convenient are there to be yelled at and treated like dirt under their feet.

Just like technical vocations these jobs may be seen as less than but they are absolutely essential.

There's no excuse for serving people cold food. There's also no excuse for being an asshole to the poor schmucks that work at McDonald's.

Fry gal should get some refresher training on proper food service. Asshole already got what he deserves.

I don't eat fast food any more (with the exception of the occasional order of Hardee's chicken tenders, because they are amazing and a not-too-terribly-unhealthy quick option) but when I did, I always went out of my way to be polite to the folks behind the counter. They could be sitting on their asses, smoking dope and collecting a check— like lots of people do— but instead, they're being responsible, working a job that they probably don't like for not enough money. I respect that.

And it's not hard to send back food without being an asshole.

There's no excuse for serving people cold food. There's also no excuse for being an asshole to the poor schmucks that work at McDonald's.

Fry gal should get some refresher training on proper food service. Asshole already got what he deserves.

I don't eat fast food any more (with the exception of the occasional order of Hardee's chicken tenders, because they are amazing and a not-too-terribly-unhealthy quick option) but when I did, I always went out of my way to be polite to the folks behind the counter. They could be sitting on their asses, smoking dope and collecting a check— like lots of people do— but instead, they're being responsible, working a job that they probably don't like for not enough money. I respect that.

And it's not hard to send back food without being an asshole.

Idk, I mean, I might have said “Hey man, my fries are cold- any way I could get some fresh ones?”

And if I got attitude, then it’s on like Donkey Kong cos “do I look like I eat cold fries?”

No. I do not. I will cut a bitch.

Latest posts

Back