• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
(Newser) - A Colorado woman who allegedly left her pit bull tied to a pole in a parking lot and wandered off was arrested after the animal mauled a 19-month-old boy who tried to hug it. "The child went to give the dog a hug, and it latched onto his face," giving him serious injuries [....]

The toddler and dog owner Sue Tacket, 51, were in separate groups of transients traveling in motor homes who had camped in a parking lot [....]The mother of toddler Tristan Klein, who is recovering from surgery, says she feels lucky he is alive. "There's going to be a long road to recovery for him, but on the flipside of that he is young and young kids are pretty versatile in bouncing back from things so we hope he makes a full recovery," a police spokesman tells[....]

The dog was asphyxiated while being restrained with catch poles. :eek: The owner was charged with unlawful ownership of a dangerous dog since the breed is banned in the suburb where the group was parked. I'm picturing a convoy of campers which reminds me of the travelers or whatever they call gypsies in the US.

1). The child's mom should not have allowed her sin to approach a strange dog.
2). Never never pet someone's dog unless you ask first.
3). The dog owner should have never left

I'm picturing a convoy of campers which reminds me of the travelers or whatever they call gypsies in the US.

Made me think of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep. It's about a bunch of monsters posing as elderly people, driving the countryside in a convoy of RV'rs, torturing, killing, and consuming the "steam" out of children who shine. It's the Danny Torrance / Shining sequel.

61abf5b4-2c2c-4fe6-8ab4-aee9490fa91e_zps3b3b20e1.jpg

Imagine what an uncontrollable state that dog was in if it asphyxiated itself on catch poles. I'm glad the boy lived!

"There's going to be a long road to recovery for him...", said the police spokesman. Really? Couldn't you have picked a better idiom? That kid's family are motor home transients. Sheesh!

Latest posts

Back