• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Am I the only one who's a little disappointing that a Colombian wasn't better at this smuggling thing?

A Colombian man who looked nervous coming out of his flight in Barcelona, Spain caught the attention of security officials not for his actions, but for his very unusual looking wig.

In particular, officials noticed the height of his wig.

When officers approached the 65-year-old man, who had just arrived on a flight from Bogota, they asked him to remove his wig.

Beneath the small toupee, officers found a packet containing 503 grams of cocaine glued to his head, Spanish newspaper La Vanguardia reported.

Police said the street value for the drugs was about $33,650.

The man, who was not identified, was immediately arrested.

The drugs were seized over a 3-month period by the USCGC Hamilton and have an estimated street value of nearly $40 million.

Spain is one of the main European ports of entry for Colombian cocaine with passengers acting as mules frequently getting caught by authorities trying to smuggle small quantities of the drug.

The only way I see that working is with Denthead.
Our patented Denthead system gives you that extra storage in a place law enforcement may never think to look. Stash your stash with confidence!
Denthead provides that much sought after extra space under hair appliances.

Side effects may include diminished brain function, frightening children and uncomfortable side stares from adults.

Denthead makes no claims or assurances of circumventing law enforcement or border security.

The only way I see that working is with Denthead.
Our patented Denthead system gives you that extra storage in a place law enforcement may never think to look. Stash your stash with confidence!
Denthead provides that much sought after extra space under hair appliances.

Side effects may include diminished brain function, frightening children and uncomfortable side stares from adults.

Denthead makes no claims or assurances of circumventing law enforcement or border security.

View attachment 20408View attachment 20409

Dude, you might want to sell this idea to the cartels! With their propensity to kill people at the drop of a hat (wig) I'm sure they could create a legion of dentheads (tm) to smuggle drugs!

THEN you could become a CI and sell the plot to the DEA! You'll be making money off everyone.

I'd be willing to be your manager for 30% off the top!

Dude, you might want to sell this idea to the cartels! With their propensity to kill people at the drop of a hat (wig) I'm sure they could create a legion of dentheads (tm) to smuggle drugs!

THEN you could become a CI and sell the plot to the DEA! You'll be making money off everyone.

I'd be willing to be your manager for 30% off the top!
30% off the top is exactly how Denthead works!
We are also developing a new product SakStash.
Look for future updates!

Back