• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A top wrestler at the University of Minnesota and his teammate have been arrested on suspicion of criminal sexual conduct, police said.

Gable Steveson, a 19-year-old heavyweight phenom with a 35-2 record as a freshman, and Dylan Martinez, a 21-year-old sophomore from California, were arrested Saturday after a victim told police they were penetrated with an object, police said.

The unidentified victim went to a hospital for treatment, but police have not released additional details of the alleged assault. A police spokesman told The Post that those details were not being made public as of Monday.

The wrestlers had not yet been charged, but one of their attorneys told The Post that Steveson is cooperating with investigators.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/17/college-wrestlers-accused-of-penetrating-victim-with-object/

Wrestlers are weird guys. Why would a grown man wanna roll around with another dude while half naked? If there were women involved ol Spider might be down but wrestling with dudes is just homoerotic.
They're not rolling around lol... They're literally fighting each other... Just because it has more contact than karate or other combat sports doesn't mean it's gay. If the sight of a man fighting another man is homoerotic to you, then maybe you need to re-examine your own sexuality ;)

They're not rolling around lol... They're literally fighting each other... Just because it has more contact than karate or other combat sports doesn't mean it's gay. If the sight of a man fighting another man is homoerotic to you, then maybe you need to re-examine your own sexuality ;)
Exactly!! And it’s funny how MMA fighter never get labeled this even though almost all of them specialize in some sort of Greco-Roman wrestling. I hope my 9 month old son will pursue wrestling because I figure they’ll outlaw football within 10 years or pussify it so much, it won’t even remotely resemble what it used to be.

Exactly!! And it’s funny how MMA fighter never get labeled this even though almost all of them specialize in some sort of Greco-Roman wrestling. I hope my 9 month old son will pursue wrestling because I figure they’ll outlaw football within 10 years or pussify it so much, it won’t even remotely resemble what it used to be.
I was totally with you until you implied that pussy=wimpy... Have you seen what those things can do!? Vaginas are hardcore!! You should've said scrotumified, seriously :p just tryna be accurate over here

Back