• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
08/30/17

nichols31n.jpg

Colleen Nichols was arrested for allegedly overdosing with a child in the backseat of her van.
(PALM BEACH COUNTY JAIL)

A preschooler in Florida was found in the backseat of a van crying and begging to be taken to school as the driver was allegedly overdosing on opiates, authorities said.

Boca Raton police were alerted Monday morning to an unconscious woman behind the wheel of a parked van with a small child in the backseat, the Palm Beach Post reports.

When officers arrived, the child was crying and saying, "I just want to go to school." Police also said it was the child's fifth birthday.

The Boca Raton Fire Department had to use Narcan to revive the driver, 30-year-old Colleen Nichols.

Police told the outlet that a bottle of Klonopin, used to treat seizures and anxiety, was found in the van. Authorities said the bottle had been filled Sunday with 30 pills and by Monday morning there were only two pills left.

Nichols told police that she has been "under a lot of stress" and thinks she "blacked out." She also told authorities that she wasn't sure where the child was.

Nichols was arrested on a child neglect charge and released from jail Tuesday on a $1,000 surety bond.

It wasn't immediately made clear if Nichols is the child's mother....

According to the Sun Sentinel, Nichols was arrested in 2015 after she crashed her car while under the influence. She then told police that her 3-year-old daughter was home alone.

Following that incident, Nichols was arrested for DUI and child neglect charges...the case was ultimately dismissed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...driver-overdosed-front-seat-article-1.3454373

Last edited:
this is another case where the children should have been taken from her before she killed one of them. I really hope they are given to someone responsible.

Poor baby just wanted to go to school, didn't really want to meet Jesus on his 5th birthday.

Poor kid. It broke my heart when he said "I just want to go to school " I imagine with a mother like that I would want to escape to school as well. Lord only knows what life is like at home with a druggie mom. I hope she never gets that child back

Poor kid. It broke my heart when he said "I just want to go to school " I imagine with a mother like that I would want to escape to school as well. Lord only knows what life is like at home with a druggie mom. I hope she never gets that child back

School is an escape, & they feed you <3

Nichols was arrested in 2015 after she crashed her car while under the influence. She then told police that her 3-year-old daughter was home alone.
Following that incident, Nichols was arrested for DUI and child neglect charges...the case was ultimately dismissed.
See! That shit right there is why this happen. Why change your criminal behavior when there won't be any fucking consequences. Also, what a fucking waste of Narcan :mad:

Last edited:
43B8768700000578-4837654-image-a-39_1504117947592.jpg

In happier times

Nichols was arrested in 2015 after she crashed her car while under the influence. She then told police that her 3-year-old daughter was home alone.

What does she have to do kill a child?

Me too. My kid will do anything to get out of school. I guess I should consider it somewhat of a parenting success that she's not begging to go there :(

Back