• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
16bc7wl.jpg
A Bradley County woman, found with nearly 250 dogs at her home, was charged with one count of animal cruelty.
[...]
they found 247 dogs living in dirty and cramped conditions at Rebecca Van Meter's farm in Bradley County on Wednesday. Since then, Van Meter is free after posting a $500 bond.
[...]
police led officials to Van Meter's farm. The Human Society of the United States has now stepped in to help Bradley County's SPCA rescue the animals. One of the dogs has died since the rescue.
[...]
wants to squash reports that the alleged dog breeders are hoarders.
"A hording situation is a different situation altogether - this was a business enterprise," Bradley County's SPCA communications director Beth Foster
[...]
"This is a puppy mill, an enterprise set up to profit to breed dogs and sell them,"
[...]
On Thursday night, of the 247 dogs discovered on the property, more than 110 remained at the farm. Animal welfare workers said the dogs are under the care of monitors. The dogs were left there because of their facility has a limited amount of space.
[...]
it hopes to open what used to be the old Dollar General Store in Charleston, Tenn. to house the rescued dogs.
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/crim...rged-with-1-count-of-animal-cruelty/10429599/
y2hid.jpg

One of the 247 dogs living on Rebecca Van Meter's farm in Bradley County​

Only ONE gd count? And a low bond? That is a fuckin joke! I hate puppy mill owners... the poor mama dogs are horribly mistreated and most never leave their cages :(

And haha, this bitch looks like a man in drag...stupid cunt

This is ridiculous, the fact that she mistreated the dogs for profit is makes it even worse. Puppymills are worse than hoarders. At least hoarders think that they love the animals.

My parents adopted a female that was rescued from a puppy mill and she was one that had rarely ever been out of a cage. Pathetic.

One of my dachshunds was from a puppy mill. She had a terribly bent tail but was the sweetest doxie. She was mouthy but lacked the mean streak that doxies can have. She was 6 months old when I got her and she was really cheap compared to their other doxies and I was told that if I didn't take her they were having her put down because she was useless, because of her tail she couldn't be bred or shown so they were simply going to kill her.

Latest posts

Back