• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Tulsa police say they arrested a man on Monday for severely beating his pregnant girlfriend, which resulted in the death of her unborn child.

Officers responded to a suicidal person just before 5:30 p.m. The caller said her son, Colby Wilson, told her he was going to kill himself.

When police arrived on scene, they found a pregnant woman lying on the floor and another woman trying to give her CPR.

Officers discovered the pregnant woman was Wilson's live-in girlfriend, Alyssa Fielding, and the woman trying to help her was his mother.

Fielding was rushed to a nearby hospital in critical condition. Wilson refused to speak to police without an attorney and was taken into custody for questioning.

Wilson's mother told detectives her son called her hysterically crying over the phone, saying that he was hurt and was going to kill himself. She said she called 911 and rushed to his apartment.

She found her son unconscious in a chair. Then she noticed Fielding on the floor with injuries to her face, and started to perform CPR.

Wilson's mother said there was history of domestic violence between her son and Fielding, including in 2016 when he went to prison for domestic violence.

Wilson had blood on his clothes and a fresh cut, among other injuries, on his knuckles.

Fielding had bleeding on her brain, facial fractures, bi-lateral collapsed lungs, as well as multiple cuts and contusions over her body. Police do not expect her to survive.

Why do they always go back?
It could be the male has her convinced that nobody else will ever care about her. Or she doesn't know any other way of living. Then too, it could be he is sweet and loving between blowups, and she cherishes that sweetness and is willing to put up with the inevitable beating in order to get it.

It is a very good question, but while there is a very good answer it isn't simple.

--Al

It's not the only reason but trauma bonding is a huge part of it. It's similar to Stockholm Syndrome. It's very hard to break the cycle even with professional help. I went through it and it's awful because a little part of you knows what is happening to you is wrong but you can't disconnect from the person mentally or emotionally. Fear and finances are another two big factors too.

It's not the only reason but trauma bonding is a huge part of it. It's similar to Stockholm Syndrome. It's very hard to break the cycle even with professional help. I went through it and it's awful because a little part of you knows what is happening to you is wrong but you can't disconnect from the person mentally or emotionally. Fear and finances are another two big factors too.

((Hugs))
Also being pregnant puts you in a more vulnerable spot.

Unless you’ve been there I don’t think you can understand it.

You have to get distance physically & emotionally to really understand how awful the other person was. Plus when you love someone, it difficult to comprehend that they are hurting you on purpose— most of us would never intentionally hurt the people we love. Emotional abuse is more insidious— when you get punched, you know it.

A year after my marriage ended, I went back to our former marriage counselor. I had to know— was I crazy or was he truly a dick? She laughed and said she was amazed I had lasted as long as I had.

@Nell @Satanica
Police said Allyssa Fielding died in the hospital and that Colby Wilson will face an additional first-degree murder charge. Fielding's death marks the city's 19th homicide for 2019.

Fielding filed an emergency protective order against Wilson in October 2016 and the order was finalized for five years in January 2017, according to court records. Wilson was reportedly charged that same October with six counts of domestic assault and battery. He was also charged in May with violation of the protective order, but that count was later dismissed at the request of the state.

A jury convicted Wilson on two counts — domestic assault and battery with a weapon and domestic assault and battery resulting in bodily harm — on May 19, 2017, court records show. He was also reportedly acquitted on four counts, including one of assault and battery by strangulation.

Wilson was given a three-year sentence in July 2017 but was released a year later, Department of Corrections records show. He had been on probation and post-incarceration supervision since his release, according to state records.

Fielding reportedly filed a motion to vacate the protective order in October 2017, but the motion was denied after testimony and a safety evaluation.

A man has pleaded guilty to fatally assaulting a pregnant woman after he was released from prison for a previous domestic violence conviction involving the same victim.

Colby Wilson, 23, pleaded guilty on Dec. 11 to second-degree murder, first-degree felony murder and possession of a firearm after a felony conviction, according to court records.

A Tulsa County judge sentenced Wilson to life and life without parole sentences on the two murder charges, respectively, and a 10-year sentence on the firearms conviction. The sentences will run consecutively.
Wilson pleaded guilty to beating 22-year-old Allyssa Fielding and her unborn child, Dayson Fielding, on April 15, 2019. Fielding and her unborn child died three days later in a hospital.

Fielding had a protective order against Wilson at the time of her death and was about six months pregnant. Police previously said it appeared that Wilson had been holding her captive for months, forcing her to sit in front of a camera so he could monitor her when he was away.
1588383899604.png
1588383962713.png

Back