• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man convicted of raping a 10-year-old used a game of hide-and-seek to lure the child into a bathroom alone, the Knox County District Attorney's Office said.

Cody Lynn Wyrick, 25, was convicted of rape of a child, rape and aggravated sexual battery on Wednesday.

In a two-day trial, prosecutors explained to the jury that Wyrick was a houseguest babysitting the 10-year-old and siblings from March through July 2012. Wyrick used a game of hide-and-seek to isolate the victim in a bathroom, where he raped the child. The victim was sexually assaulted a second time in a bedroom.

The child disclosed the rape five years later. Wyrick confessed to his crimes in an interview with a Knox County Sheriff's Office detective.

“Delayed disclosure in these cases is commonplace, but it can pose challenges to prosecution,” said DA Charme Allen. “Thanks to the bravery of this victim and the hard work of law enforcement, this perpetrator is now behind bars.”
1589072771046.png

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2019
Cody Lynn Wyrick was sentenced to 40 years in prison without the possibility of parole for the of Rape of a Child, Rape and Aggravated Sexual Battery.

The prosecutors said that in 2012, Wyrick was a house guest babysitting the victim and the victim's siblings. During that time, prosecutors said Wyrick "used a game of hide-and-seek" to get the victim alone in a bathroom where he raped and assaulted the child. On another occasion, he assaulted the victim in a bedroom.

Prosecutors said the victim opened up about the rape and assaults five years later. Then, investigators said Wyrick confessed to both events.

“Delayed disclosure in these cases is commonplace, but it can pose challenges to prosecution,” said DA Charme Allen. “Thanks to the bravery of this victim and the hard work of law enforcement, this perpetrator is now behind bars.”

Last edited:
I hate him and want him dead. I want to know what, if anything is most important to him & I want to make him watch it be set on fire. ( Yes I know this won’t work if it’s an animal or person) but I am good with making him believe that whatever he loves is being tortured in front of him

Back