• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I want to hurt that lady now :punch: It may have been neglect but it wasn't abuse! Fffuuucccckkkk you bitch. Why would you not be mad that your dick neglected your son on multiple occasions?

Me thinks she doth protest too much.

She knew. She fucking knew.
That is the saddest little boy ever, @Snoods excellent sleuthing, Nancy Drew!
I really didn't want to see evidence of his hurt, but it just helps me justify my seething rage.
Can't Karma be nice and do its thing in front of witnesses?

Me thinks she doth protest too much.

She knew. She fucking knew.
That is the saddest little boy ever, @Snoods excellent sleuthing, Nancy Drew!
I really didn't want to see evidence of his hurt, but it just helps me justify my seething rage.
Can't Karma be nice and do its thing in front of witnesses?

I know, any smidgen of a doubt I may have had has now been completely erased. If the best you can say about your hubsy wubsy is he neglected your kid to death and the worst is he murdered him? And you are still defending him tooth and nail? That ain't good.

And they had only been married since mid-February, it's not like they had some long history together. Only took two months for him to kill Ethan.

Someone made a comment that if all these horrible "accidents" were happening at a daycare, wouldn't you remove your child from that daycare? Hell yes!

I'm so sleuthy today! Someone said upthread that Ethan looked like he was dunked in hot water because of the demarcation lines, well look how clearly you can see them here! There aren't even any splash marks, these are obviously submersion burns. And it looks like there are two white fingertip marks on his temple and ear.

2zz6cdc.jpg

From what I've read on social media pages (rumor only) the hospital called CPS and CPS said nothing to see here, move along. I wonder if they had seen these later pics if they would have changed their minds. Mom should have known, I believe this now more than ever.

wrx4lh.jpg

Is it just me or does Ethan look scared, stiff and miserable in this picture? Like he would rather be anyplace else in the world? Because Riki (Mom) says something about it being the "cutest picture"! How blind can she be? It looks like Ethan's little face is still recovering from the burns. Aargh! That poor baby.

2mwxr85.jpg

Someone over at "Where is Baby Kate?" captured this post from Riki, it is in response to a friend of hers who visited Ethan in the hospital and gently criticized Codey. So even if Codey CONFESSED she is still standing behind her man! So disgusted.
n654ef.png

Oh my god... I just want to kill that bastard! That poor boy! He was definitely submerged. How can someone not see that? He looks so miserable and scared next to the bastard. This poor baby deserved so much better and cunt bitch "mother" is fucking delusional or just making up excuses. That is not the face of a kid happy and loving his step-dad. He was not a happy boy and the pictures prove it!

Yeah, for someone who doesn't personally know the mother, I am quick to judge..that if Ethan had survived and was able to go home Codey would STILL be his babysitter. Fuck that cunt, she doesn't deserve any sympathy. I look at these pictures and I can't help but to feel so frippin angry because this was a situation where the mother had control. Ethan wasn't kidnapped, all this shit happened in his home. How difficult is it to make your child's safety a top priority?

When my oldest daughter was a young kid I allowed to her stay the night at a friend's daughter's apartment with 2 of her friends. Next day I found out that they were left alone and at around midnight they were too spooked to stay there so they took off walking to the other girl's sister's house and stayed the night over there instead. Maybe a month later the 3 girls wanted to spend the night over there again.. the 2 girls already had permission to spend the night. That was a situation where I had control.. I considered how the woman proved she couldn't be trusted n responsible with my kid so no, my daughter never spent the night over there again. My daughter wasn't allowed back over there, period. It was an eeeeeeeeeeasy decision. How the fuck do you allow someone to keep babysitting your child after your child was burned like that? Accident or not, the ONLY person who could get away with a burn accident would be my Mother, everybody else can fuck off. You wouldn't be alone with my kid again.

And what the fuck does this guy have to do to piss her off? Damn, he can burn her child's face, he can bruise up her child's face, kill her child. I bet she would be pissed if he had cheated.
[doublepost=1462378711,1462341835][/doublepost]Last night I was reading about this over at where's baby Kate and was just baffled by the ones who defend both the mother and her husband..They both loved this child and the husband is just a dumbfuck and these are just unfortunate events. wtf? Unfortunate events? Aren't the injuries significant enough to shake these people? These unfortunate events happened within the same month?

Speaking as a mother, it is our job to make sure our kids are safe. I couldn't rest if I knew my baby was being treated that way. I would KILL and be in prison right now if he was my son. How do you turn a blind eye seeing your child miserable and his face burned and red? I just do not understand it! Just seeing his sweet little chubby face. All he did was exist and this asshole hated him. Poor baby is terrified and obviously wants to get out of his grip, but can't and there's asshole, acting like everything is fine.. This makes me so angry and sad. I wish I could scoop him up and love on him.

I'm sorry, Ethan. You deserved so much better. You're no longer in pain and away from that monster and good for nothing "mother". :(

And what the fuck does this guy have to do to piss her off? Damn, he can burn her child's face, he can bruise up her child's face, kill her child. I bet she would be pissed if he had cheated.

Ding... Ding... Ding... You have won first prize and thanks for playing Fucking Slag McCunty DickLover with FrayedKnot as your host. :)

Oh yeah, if this Mo-Ron with dick attachment had cheated on that pathetic B-Yatch you can bet she would have been moved to be all up in his shit, scalding the fuck out of her child, meh.

Last edited:
These sort of women would still stand by their dick even if there was video evidence , a personal confession and 20 witnesses to these sort of crimes against their children . She would do it even if she was there when he did it .

They make the CHOICE to be blind to what's in front of them .

They're enablers to the abuse and murder of their children and we need stricter sentences for women who sit back and do nothing while some evil cunt tortures and kills their babies right in front of them while they do nothing and still sing the men's praises . They should get the same as the murderer .

What can I say about that poor boys face and life that hasn't already been said . I did read he had been let out by ER staff who have since said he should've been admitted . If only someone took the time to look closer at the burns pattern - he was held face down in boiling water , you can see . I had serious burns as a child and I can tell you it takes a while to see how severe they are so the hospital should have kept him in longer and had someone look at him further and the patterns . The mother is so detached from her children it's unreal .

But as I said - it's a choice she made to ignore reality for her own selfish reasons , she could not have loved that boy , even in her FB someone asks how Ethan is ( when he wasn't dead ) and her answer was " he's good , got second and third degree burns from hot coffee but .." Blah blah like all casual , when if that was me I'd be devastated and not casual at all.

Saying that about the hospital - poor Ethan would've probably still been killed at one point anyway regardless due to his 'parents '.

I would quite happily throttle this woman with my bare hands until she was blue in the face and eventually dead , but you just know she'd be screaming the guys name and loving him until the bitter end as I did so .

No hope for these Mothers and no hope for the vulnerable children they produce .

She knew. Whether she was lying to herself, lying to protect her dick, she knew. Look at this:

ShfMF9Q.png
iAuY0AU.png

It's night and day. On one side, you have a happy, healthy baby. On the other you have a broken, terrified, suffering baby.

She knew.

She's not a mother, a mother would have protected her child over staying with someone who was clearly abusing him! It's clear who she chose as she is still defending him. It's pretty sad that even after everything codey did to him, you all still seem to want to paint this picture of the good daddy and perfect mommy who just didn't realize. No! Why was nobody defending that baby?. The only innocent person in this is that baby and he had to die to end the abuse.... Nobody loved him enough to stop the abuse, NOBODY! Please just stop defending them, he killed that baby, and she did nothing to stop it. They both deserve to rot. The great mother who knew nothing is sticking by the side of the man who burned, beat and killed her baby.. I pray codey jolley burns her drug addicted face... It wasn't a cup of coffee it was the entire coffee pot he burned him with... This great drug addicted mother didn't even show up to Ethan's candle light vigil... and FYI they have 3 go funds and now bank accounts you can donate to.. way to cash in on a innocent baby you didn't give a fuck about... mom still says the killer isn't at fault and is standing by his side. Disgusting

How do you upload pictures on here? The incidents were never reported to cps or the police. I have proof from the stupid family talking about that

Asshole has 5150 on his knuckles. He is going to plead some mental defect.
[doublepost=1462466474,1462466408][/doublepost]
How do you upload pictures on here? The incidents were never reported to cps or the police. I have proof from the stupid family talking about that

You upload here
http://tinypic.com
and copy and past the code that looks like this
[ img] blah blah [/ image]

Elaborate, please.
[doublepost=1462467533,1462467483][/doublepost]
I can't figure out the puzzles to let me download the pictures
What puzzles? You type in what it tells you.
More than likely the answer is Progressive.

I have pictures where the mother said her baby has a fever and mucus and blood coming out of his bottom... bet that wasn't reported either. I also have the fight between her and her step-dad where she continually said the baby killer is innocent
[doublepost=1462467860,1462467550][/doublepost]
vuiqq.png
[/IMG]
[doublepost=1462468025][/doublepost]
tinypic.com

[doublepost=1462468066][/doublepost]Jesus Christ why aren't they showing up

This whole case makes me so angry and sad, yet I can't stop reading about it. I hope the pictures work. I feel so bad Ethan. He was such a cutie. He should have been protected and needs to be remembered. He got hell in his short life and was failed repeatedly. I think it's important to keep showing that these monsters are responsible for his death. They deserve every bad thing that hopefully will happen to them.

RIP, Ethan. I hope you're smiling, laughing, and playing.

I have pictures where the mother said her baby has a fever and mucus and blood coming out of his bottom... bet that wasn't reported either. I also have the fight between her and her step-dad where she continually said the baby killer is innocent

It was always going to be that this sweet innocent suffered more than what could be seen in the photographs. Mucus and blood coming from the rectum, let me guess. The mother didn't take her child for a medical exam and care for that either?

I just don't know how someone could possibly be that delusional, as to not accept that their child was VIOLENTLY abused and killed!

This asshole should never have even been trusted to care for a plastic plant.

As the saying goes, the pictures speak 1,000 words. The look on the poor childs face while sitting with his murderer says enough to convince me that this bastard needs to be drawn and quartered.

Last edited:
(snip)
Jesus Christ why aren't they showing up

Catrina, you can go to Imgur.com and upload images. Top of the page you should find:

tJDXbhX.png

It'll pop up a box to either upload directly, or drag and drop images, et cetera.

Upload, and then get the url by hovering over the images (or opening the images in a new tab).

Then come back here, click this helpful button on a post:

PERxul6.png

Paste the link provided for each image into the image button on the post. Voila.

When is Fucking Slag McCunty DickLover going to be arrested? With all the additional injuries described in this article, she had to have been complicit, even if by turning a blind eye to her son's suffering and terror.

It's even worse than we thought, if that's even possible. Each paragraph is worse than the next.

Based on his injuries, Ethan Antes died from strangulation, not drowning

A 17-month-old toddler who died after his stepfather claimed he found him floating face down in a bathtub likely suffered injuries inflicted by the stepfather and may not have even been in the bathtub at all, police say.

Doctors believe that Ethan Antes didn't die from drowning but rather "as part of an ongoing pattern of child abuse or inflicted injuries caused by another person," according to charging documents.

According to charging documents, doctors have said that Ethan’s injuries are consistent with strangulation."

Dr. Christensen did note lacerations to Ethan’s eyelid, arms and legs; partially healed ripping of the flap between the teeth and gums on the top and bottom of the child’s mouth; and bruising to Ethan’s forehead, face, jaw and neck; and swelling of the brain.

Jolley told investigators that he had left Ethan alone (in the bathtub) for only 20 seconds at most. But doctors said based on the types of injuries Ethan sustained, that wasn't possible.

"Dr. (Antoinette) Laskey said that it would be highly unlikely for a 17-month-old baby to suddenly die and that (Ethan) should have been revivable and not in such dire condition if he was only under water for 15 to 20 seconds.

"The fact the baby's hair and body was dry when initial responders arrived, and that the tub was dry makes Jolley's story even more unlikely," the charges state.

Ethan's mother told prosecutors that the child had become "accident prone" since the coffee incident and was very "clingy" to her, according to the charges. He cried when she left for work and "wouldn't stay in the bathtub, he hated to have water over his head or on his face" and would often scramble to get out of the tub, the charges state. :eek:

When Jolley called 911, he could not give dispatchers a street address for his apartment, and then initially gave officials the wrong apartment number, according to the charges. When emergency crews eventually found the right apartment, they found Jolley sitting in bed and Ethan lying in a hallway. Jolley was not wet, the charges state. :eek:

Poor baby was crying and clinging to her when she left for work, and scared to death of water! Son of a BITCH!

And when ER crews arrived the bastard was lounging in bed and Ethan was lying in a HALLWAY? And neither one of them were wet. And the bathtub was dry,

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...om-abuse-not-drowning-charges-say.html?pg=all
[doublepost=1462928001,1462881889][/doublepost]A few more details from the charging documents:

Investigating officers who arrived with a search warrant shortly afterward and turned on the water found the tub was on its shower setting. Ethan’s mother ─ whom Codey Jolley had married less than six weeks earlier ─ had showered before she went to work hours earlier.
[...]
The charging documents also note that Jolley said he was upset that rescue crews took so long to respond, but that when dispatchers asked Jolley for his address, he did not provide it.

http://gephardtdaily.com/top-storie...-stepsons-death-in-millcreek-family-responds/

Let's just play devils advocate for a moment and "believe" his story. Dude left an 18 month old baby in a bathtub "sitting up" while he went and made a burrito?!??!

Latest posts

Back