• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

crys_xoxo

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
https://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/09/guard_accused_of_having_sex_with_inmate_at_central_ny_prison.html

Stephanie L. Sampson was arrested Saturday by the New York State Police on multiple charges. The 30-year-old Utica woman was a corrections officer at the Marcy Correctional Facility in Oneida County when she had a sexual relationship with an inmate, troopers said.

In addition to raping the inmate, Sampson has been accused of giving the inmate alcohol.

Sampson has been charged with third-degree rape, a felony; official misconduct, a misdemeanor; and second-degree promoting prison contraband, a misdemeanor. She was released Sunday from the Oneida County Jail.

The arrest came after a joint investigation by state police and the state Department of Corrections and Community Supervision's Office of Special Investigations.

The investigation remains open.

save-sampson-stephaniejpg-0819113d3db20af3-jpg.10220

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
In addition to raping the inmate, Sampson has been accused of giving the inmate alcohol.
What a minute, Stephanie brought drinks for her date, then her date didn't put out, so she sexually assaulted her? Where did she get that idea from?

Last edited:

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Staff member
I feel like rape might be the wrong description here... I'd say more like guy caught lezzing it up and her girlfriend wanted cover from any charges and said rape.

Alf

Veteran Member
Staff member
What a minute, Stephanie brought drinks for her date, then her date didn't put out, so she sexually assaulted her? Where did she get that idea from?
Marcy is a male institution. She threw away a career for a golden pecker.

--Al

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Man what is going on on her face?
It's like some kind of weird herpes psoriasis thing.
So I'm wondering if the victim basically just decided to f*** her over for some other reason and not just the sexual assault.
Because again in a case like this first thing that comes to my mind is what about whiskey dick?

McDanel

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
@Sejanus , her face looks like an exaggerated version of a reaction I had from the straps of my first apnea mask. Keratosis Pilaris starts at the point of irritation, but then appears in other regions. It's a living hell, first for the way people will look at you, second for the pain and itching caused by the hard plugs of keratin exploding your pores, and third how it makes you feel about yourself.

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
@Sejanus , her face looks like an exaggerated version of a reaction I had from the straps of my first apnea mask. Keratosis Pilaris starts at the point of irritation, but then appears in other regions. It's a living hell, first for the way people will look at you, second for the pain and itching caused by the hard plugs of keratin exploding your pores, and third how it makes you feel about yourself.
I use the mask too and have never had reactions from it...thankfully.

Sejanus

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Check it out though, the worst of it exactly follows the straps of a mask, does it not?
Where is concentrated it's almost like maybe it's oil from her face that's been concentrated on the mask from it not being cleaned properly irregularly just nasty looking

Staff online

• Alf
    Veteran Member