• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Salt Lake City Police Department is looking for a group of men who were wearing clown masks during a home invasion Sunday morning.

One of the clowns shot a man inside, in front of the victim’s young children on Mother’s Day.

FOX 13 spoke to a grandmother who lives inside. She said she started yelling at the clowns before one of them threw her down a steep flight of stairs, landing on top of her wounded son-in-law.

The grandmother asked to remain anonymous, still afraid after what happened to her family.

“My two grandsons, six and five, were right there screaming, ‘Please don’t shoot my dad again,’” the grandmother described. “They’re going to be traumatized for the rest of their life over this.”

The man was shot in the arm and went into surgery, in critical condition.

“It hit his artery,” the grandmother said. “I don’t know if he’s going to live or die.”

The grandmother said the clowns demanded money but left with nothing because the family didn’t have any money to give.

“I’m surprised they didn’t shoot me because I came at him like a ****ing mother bear,” she said. “They have no conscience… These two kids sitting here? What is wrong with you?”

The grandmother went to the hospital as well, with a black eye, a broken rib, and a bruised spleen. She said she’s sore, but not worried about herself, because her injuries will heal.

Back